sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Cards & Results Posts Now Merged

Started by sefwun, May 01, 2020, 10:11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

So yea, last night I went and merged all cards with their respect results posts and will be doing this in the future from now on where results are posted in a reply to their card.

And some of you may have noticed I rearranged the boards giving us a separate r/p board from the news board, the r/p board being called The SEF Office meaning that is our office we all work out of and it can also double as the place for the wrestlers to talk to the management/staff.

I'll try to get a update on the recent events we have done so far in 2020 and keep everyone up to date on them a lil better than I have been doing, but this is a start.

Also, don't forget to check out our map of the new Underground Arena we have been using for all our events as of late to get a better idea of he layout and how to incorporate it into your r/p's. The map can be found below and there are 3 images in total, one of the parking lot view, one of the main floor, and one of the basement where the actual arena is located.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF