sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Lil Mayhem (MDM RP)

Started by NBD, May 10, 2020, 10:31:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

(So Anarchy saw the SEF World Champ no show his match and now it looks like tonight on Mothers Day Mayhem we are getting more of the same from some others. But The Phoenix is here, and he is after the Anarchy of WAR World Championship...)

(The Anarchy of WAR World Championship sits on the desk of the SEF Owner and behind that desk sits ANA in his combat gear looking ready for tonight's fights. A glaring stare from his dark eyes and the champ says.)

"Jake, Jake Voss, The Phoenix, it pains me to have to put you down tonight because all I want to do is watch you rise up and take it all, take every, single championship in SEF. But Jake, I am A Native Americano, and I am the Anarchy of WAR World Champion for a reason, a reason that no one else in SEF understands, so until you all do, this title remains mine. I am not done Jake, but when I am, you better be ready to take it, or someone else may. Now, tonight, Mothers Day Mayhem and my lil ones got to celebrate with their's. A real, HAPPY day..."

(ANA smirks something special that only three people know why, but his eyes remain focused on the prize in front of him.)

"Jake, I can't wait for our one on one tonight and you will see that I cannot let this title go, so if it means taking that Xtreme World Championship you hold so close, then so be it."

(fade to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF