sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Apocalypse

Started by Taylor Andrews, December 13, 2020, 08:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

(MJ and Tina stand backstage in front of a grey backdrop wearing their ring attire and carrying the TV Tag Team Championship, a title over each of their shoulders. The champs smiling arrogantly and MJ kicks things off saying.)

"This Wednesday may be a bigger night for myself, but tonight is Apocalypse and I am not going to get ahead of myself and look past the team of King Mack and Jade West. Tina and I will proudly defend our TV Tag Team Titles in the opening match and prove to the world what we proved by winning these titles, that we are the best tag team in SEF today. King Mack and Jade West have never teamed together prior to this match and granted, Tina and I are a bit of a new team, but Tina is a veteran of this sport. And myself, well, I am a prodigy of the real Mack, am the real prodigal son, and I will take more gold."

(MJ looking real arrogant yet confident and glances at Tina with a nod to his partner. The Golden Gal just twirling her hair around her finger as she says.)

"Well said kid, but maybe you should look forward to Wednesday more than tonight!? After all, ANA and Jade are no threat to us and if we need be, we can call a friend out to make sure the nWs doesn't pull a fast one on us. Hell, I got ANA's number on my own and I got faith in you taking Jade down this Wednesday. As far as I'm concerned, you have TV Title all over you, a prime candidate to wear that title as proud as you wear the Tag Title."

(MJ shrugging like he don't mind taking it one step at a time, but says.)

"I can't lie, I am thinking about that TV Title, but not just that, the Triple Tag Team Title. I could be a triple champion, something you have done Tina, something Mack has done, the real Mack, not King Mack, then again they both may have, I don't know for sure about King Mack!?! Point is, I am focused on tonight and retaining these TV Tag Team Titles at any cost, well, besides injuring myself because I am focused on taking all the gold this Wednesday. I keep thinking of everything Simon said to me and I appreciate his advice, I respect him for it and seeing him reignite a fire to be back here in SEF makes me want to win it all so much more. I want to make you guys proud, I want to live up to the Mack's name, the real Mack, my mentor, my idol. Not everyone gets to meet their idol and get trained by him, even if half the training is me being a a servant in the Underground Arena, I soak up the knowledge around me. I want to be here and in just mere minutes the world will see how bad I want it."

(Tina moving behind MJ to hop up on his back throwing her Tag Title over his shoulder and wrap her arms around his neck. MJ holding the titles as Tina pulls herself up wrapping her legs around his waist and smiles proud now as she says.)

"We love you MJ, I can't think of a better partner right here and now than you. You reignite the fire in me and maybe you helped Simon with his own, and maybe you can bring the real Mack back!?!? All I do know is that tonight we aren't losing, I promise that you can look ahead to Wednesday and focus on that TV Title, then focus on helping Simon and myself to win the Triple Tag Team Titles. We are SEF."

(MJ smiling and nodding as Tina holds on to his neck and leads him to walk away to the left as go to break.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF