sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

19 Years of SEF TV

Started by CoC, February 16, 2021, 12:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

(And it all comes down to this, to the Owner of SEF doing what exactly, taking his own company down the drain!?!?!?)

(Cliff o Clink sitting in a locker room sweaty fatigued, like he just got down wrestling, and maybe he did since he is the World Champion of SEF, gotta represent. Cliff with a towel around his neck and still in his ring shorts looking forward to his big challenge on SEF's anniversary show.)

"There was a time we were brothers, ANA, you and I and The Phoenix, but you screwed him so bad he took off, took a break, whatever he is doing he ain't contacted me. But we all solo these days, so I don't expect him to nor do I expect you to come at me with just you and your hands and feet, no, I know the nWs, I joined them once. I thought the Dogs of War were the base for your nWs, the core of your big, bad stable, but no, you roll with Da Gangstas now. So screw you ANA, I will come at you, I will fight with all I got, and I will probably lose. You screw me and I'll come back for more, but man, I just don't know how much more I can take around here!?!?!?"

(Cliff standing up to pull his towel tight, then snap out of his anger and breath, drop his shorts and head for the shower.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF