sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Mother's Day Update

Started by NBD, May 09, 2021, 06:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

So first and foremost and to my dearest mother of my children, Happy Mother's Day to you and all those moms who sacrifice your time for your children, we love you.

Now to update the world on SEF events that we caught up on last night with some summarizing, but after the illness I went through last weekend, I felt no other option available. So below are the last 5 events with results up and ready to view, so check them out and get up to date on the latest to happen in SEF.

WAR 226

Anarchy 56

WAR 227

Anarchy 57

Anarchy 58

OK, so hopefully you're caught up now and we move forward to this Monday night, TOMORROW, where WAR 228 takes place in the WAR Arena.

This Friday night we host a combined WAR and Anarchy for Anarchy of WAR 287 and next Sunday night do not miss the SEF TV edition of Snakes Eyes 6 with a huge Universal Championship opportunity.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF