sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Bill Roberts About to Bash Simon Lee Nash (FAME)

Started by Bill Roberts, July 18, 2021, 09:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Roberts

"Forget you Simon!"

(Is what Bill Roberts says as he sits on a metal crate backstage a bit laxxed, but looking serious. His ring attire on with a black t-shirt and Steve White standing a couple feet away in a black tee and blue jeans with black sunglasses over his eyes and a can of budweiser in his hand. Steve just takes a drink of beer as Bill continues on.)

"It all about Simon Lee Nash, this guy gets handed all the opportunities and has legit wasted more than we could ever hope to have extended our way. A former SEF World Heavyweight Champion he is and what did he ever do when he was World Champion!? I don't know?"

(Bill looking at Steve who shrugs like he don't know and takes another drink of beer. Bill just throwing his arms up, then brings them down around his knees as he brings his legs up bent a little.)

"I know its hard to keep a good roll going in SEF, especially these last several years man, its been so damn sporadic with events being booked, or a lack of events being booked! Try having your whole existence thrown away, Simon. I am supposed to be some clone, Steve here too, we were exposed as clones and before that robots, but between those two major debacles, we were just said to be dead, killed in a mass bombing, which I honestly found easier to come back from. But hey, that is the past, right? We are here now, we are not going to be taken away because ANA gets a hair up his ass and says homegrown talent don't need to be here. He's running out of talent to do that to and hopefully realizes he needs everyone he can get to keep SEF going. This is my home, for eighteen years this has been my home and I will hang that World Championship on my mantle and wear it proudly everytime I defend it. There ain't no one in this business who can hold a candle to me in the ring. I will take Simon to school on Friday night FAME!"

(Bill looking down as he pauses and Steve just finishes up his beer and tosses the empty can away. He reaches down to a cooler pulling another out handing it to Bill who nods no, so Steve cracks it open to take a drink as his friends says.)

"I do respect Simon. Ten years he has been with SEF and never left and that says a lot cause loyalty is a rare trait these days. What I do have a problem with is that Simon seems to think certain guys around here don't give as much as they should when they have given more than he has. Like me, I don't have to cut a promo right now, I do not have to hype our match, and if I didn't, you would accuse me of not showing up. And you would be wrong Simon. I earned a spot with SEF that says I do not have to make any appearances before our match because one thing SEF knows is that I will always show up and give a wrestling match that no one else can. You want this opportunity Simon, you want to be World Champion, then you better pay attention to what goes around SEF and keeps this place alive because you have to go through me, but not just through me. You have to go over me, around me, past me. Eighteen damn years I have been here fighting to be a World Title contender and now number one contender is just one match away on the second edition of FAME. I'll see ya see this Friday Simon, bring your A game and I will destroy it!"

(Bill scoots off the box nodding to Steve who lifts the cooler up and Bill reaching in to grab a cold one and crack it, cheers to Steve, then walks off drinking with his buddy.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF