sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

New Chapter: The One

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, December 03, 2021, 09:21:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

There is a book on a table slowly started to open stop on a page that says New Chapter: The One. Chris Orton appears sits down on a chair looking at the book, and he picks book up starts speaking.

What is The One? Its new chapter in my career here in SEF which I plan on making it most successful one. You ask yourself how or what are you planning? The only person can answer those questions is me.

Chris Orton starts through some pages in the book, and he smiles speaks again.

Cliff o Clink, you piss off I got involve your match guess what I did get involve no one puinish me for my actions. I'm going to do whatever the hell I want to do get what I want that SEF World Title around my wasit. You know what I don't care what you got to say, because I'm going to kick your ass all over that ring. You are not going to end my career, but you become mat I step on to my quest to get SEF World Title nothing or no one will stop me. Chris "The One" Orton is just much dominant and dangerous you won't believe that is a promise!

Chris Orton shut the door drops it on the table smiles walks away.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF