sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Calling Out Simon Lee Nash To Fight (SEF TV)

Started by CAW, December 03, 2021, 10:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAW

The former SEF World Champion sits in a dressing room on a metal chair with empty PBR cans around him and a can in his hand. He wears blue jeans and no shirt with a backwards Budweiser tuckers hat and barefeet on the cement floor. PBR tosses back his can of beer emptying another, then reaches behind his chair to fish another out of a twelve pack container and cracks it open, chugs a big gulp down and rests it on his lap to say.

"So not only am I a former World Champion, but our Owner of SEF when I was champion is a former Owner. We now have a woman in charge, again, in SEF, but there almost seems to be a feeling of resurgence in the air. Or maybe I'm just feeling these beers?"

PBR tosses back another one dropping the empty and rests both hands on his lap to say.

"Now this Saturday night on SEF TV, I feel that Simon Lee Nash is going to feel only thing, and that is that he will have been in a fight with the hardcore icon himself and still the ultimate sandman fan. Now, this match may not be hardcore rules like Johnny and Jade get to have, but I know how to fight within the confines of a standard match enough to be World Champion, so if Simon is going to slack off, he's going to make this too easy for me. And I don't want that, the fans don't want, no one wants that because that sucks. So c'mon Simon, show up and lets fight and find out who gets to pursue that World Championship. You beat me and you may be in line, but you better bring your A game and really crafty plan cause I'm bringing my heart and I bleed SEF more than you."

PBR fishing out another beer and chugs it down, then drops the can and fishes for another, but pulls the empty container up and tosses it away with no more beer left. He looks around at the floor counting and gives up after two, then stands throwing his hands up, drops them and says.

"Well, I'm out of beer now, so Simon, I'll see you tomorrow night in the Underground Arena, I hope, and I will be there to kick your ass, so if you no show, maybe I can beat up someone else!?! Now I need another beer."

PBR leaving the room in pursuit of more beer as we go to break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF