sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Unbreakable

Started by Phoenix, December 27, 2021, 03:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

December 14, 2021, 12:09:19 PM

(The one known as Phoenix, The Phoenix, Jake Voss, a man who celebrated his twentieth year as a pro wrestler, this year, and looks to be here for another twenty. Phoenix hangs out in back of the Underground Arena where SEF has been calling home for most of the year and he stares at a sheet on the wall between the groups of dressing rooms with a glimpse of the gorilla curtain leading to the stage. Phoenix focused on the sheet on the wall with a few names listed in a lineup of the card for SEF TV 755 which is this Saturday, December 18th, one week before Christmas Day. The sheet listing who's who facing whomever is not as pretty as the card posted to the public. This just lists a name versus a name with Phoenix especially focused on his own match he has versus Simon Lee Nash which on the public card looks the same as it is shown here, no special match, no titles on the line, hell, neither man is a champion at the moment. No, this Saturday is about two men going one on one to simply see who is the better man. Phoenix has no disdain for Simon, hell, the two men have little history together, or competing against each other. Sure, their paths may have crossed in SEF before, but no real feud or rivalry exist between them, other than the natural rivalry any wrestler may have for another who is in their way to the top. That is the way Phoenix see all his opponents, just another victim of his own legacy.)

Present Day

(SEF TV airs tonight, on Monday, December 27th, and its just a special show to hand out awards for the standout wrestlers in SEF over the past year, but a couple matches will happen. One will involve Phoenix going head to head with Mark Jackson who he has been at odds with through The Triad which is where Rick Reynolds hides as Universal Champion. Phoenix in pursuit of that title could lead to a real war of a match tonight.)

Phoenix: Last week I left the son of Nash laying at the bottom of the ladder as I continue to climb to the top. I done it all here and will do it more and better than anyone else, so yea, its only a matter of time before I take back that Universal Title. But Mark Jackson, you and I on SEF TV during the awards show, we got a chance to shine and we will. But for you its going to be a price you pay in humility as you will suffer the loss for your team. There is no shame in it, I am The Phoenix, and I will rise up above The Triad, above each and everyone of you. I will scorch the ring to ashes and bury everyone. Mark, you may have lost time to make up for, you almost had a big break years ago, but kid, I broke into this business twenty years ago and I have been breaking barriers ever since, breaking limits, and breaking the dreams of all my opponents.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF