sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Batter Up (Chris Orton Read)

Started by CAW, December 30, 2021, 08:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAW

CRACK

(PBR with the swing of his singapore cane whacks a empty beer can into a poster of Chris Orton getting spit all over it and the wall of the dressing room. PBR with another pabst blue ribbon in hand guzzling down some of the brew, then looks up with a half cocked smile letting some beer dribble down his chin.)

PBR
Hardcore knows no name like PBR and Chris Orton knows nothing about hardcore like I do. He's a celebrated man, a hall of famer, but I been here through thick and thin, good and bad times. Ain't nobody more hardcore than the ultimate fan of the hardcore icon and any wrestler whoever got into this business was a fan themself, so f*** ya all and Chris orton, batter up, bitch!

(PBR guzzles down the rest of his beer and tosses it up in the air, then swings the cane whacking the can into the poster again with spit spraying all over and a piece of the poster tearing across the chest of Chris Orton.)

CAW

(PBR sits on a chair in in his dressing room with the poster of Chris Orton still on the wall with a tear across the chest and the hardcore one with a beer in hand wet his is whistle.)

PBR:
To answer your question Chris, yes I have had nails rip my flesh apart in a hardcore match. I have been tossed through tables, ladders, chairs, glass, thumbtacks, c4, and here I am to live and tell about it. I been with SEF for fourteen years doing this hardcore shit and before I ever joined I was doing it even more hardcore. I was doing shit no TV network would touch nor could it be seen on the internet because it was deemed too hardcore.

(PBR slams down his beer tossing the empty can to the floor and reaches into a thirty pack on the floor fishing out another pabst that he cracks and gulps down a drink.)

PBR:
Now you think you're gonna walk over me, mister hall of famer who is unhappy with his career wants to come back and beat up everybody. Well you better be careful getting what you want because it may be you ends up beating to a pulp and left to stare at the lights. Matter of fact, being this is hardcore rules, you don't stand a chance in hell against me. No one remembers Chris Orton for being too hardcore, but they all know my roots in Philly and my route up here to Detroit city. I was born in hardcore wrestling and I will just as soon die in hardcore wrestling. The ring is my home, this business is my life, and hardcore is my name.

(PBR drinks his beer as we cut to a break.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF