sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Burying Simon Lee So Deep In Ashes He'll Suffocate (SEF TV)

Started by Phoenix, December 31, 2021, 08:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

(How does Phoenix bury Simon, well, sit down, shut up, and listen to him count the ways.)

Phoenix:
Two weeks ago we had a match Simon, one on one, just like we do at the first event of the new year and its looking like the same shit, different week. You want to be heard so bad, to make people feel your anger and pain, but you forgot to show yourself, to let us all see just how angry and how much pain you have endured. You say that if ya don't know, now ya know, but Simon, as much as we can feel you and hear you, seeing is believing and no one sees anything from you. You're not convincing anyone that you endured anything and some people may even believe you were in on the attack rather than being a victim of it, but I digress, you are just waiting for someone else to get the wheels going to turn the machine that will push you in the right direction. That is where we differ because I push myself, I make everyone see who the real Phoenix is of professional wrestling and no one ever needs to look further than me.

(Phoenix standing with his arms spread out in a sleeveless hoody and his face half covered from the hood hiding his eyes.)

Phoenix:
Twenty years I been showing them all the error of their ways by taking them all to school inside the ropes of the ring. You're no different Simon, you are just another up and coming guy who coulda, woulda, shoulda been on top long ago. You can make all the damn excuses you want for why you are not top tier around here, but bottom is that you have just let yourself down. You let a lot of people down Simon, you seem to think you can just coast through SEF on what exactly!?

(Phoenix with his arms crossed over his chest as he lifts his head enough for us to peer into his dark eyes of a twenty year veteran in professional wrestling.)

Phoenix:
What is it we are supposed to let you get by on, let you keep phoning in you're anger and pain?! What legacy is it you think you have left for anyone to follow? The only legacy you clung to, or rather, hid behind, was that of a Nash, not yours. You hide behind Big Daddy Cool, but you ain't cool Simon, you far from it, you just a fool if you think you fooling anyone. Your big daddy can;'t save you from the burial that awaits in the new year. Twenty twenty two just may be the year that sees Simon Lee vanquished from SEF cause its obvious you really don't want to be here. Suffocation is a slow way to go with a little shit shoved down your throat making you choke, but cough and sputter, perhaps gag, grasping for a gasp of air and as you breath heavy, more shit shoved down until you suffocate on your own shit. That is your legacy that you will leave behind if you do not show up and take control of your destiny.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF