sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Devil's Princess Meets Pain

Started by Priceless Paine, December 31, 2021, 10:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Priceless Paine

(Chris Crest stands in the back clad in a black robe with his head freshly shaven like his face and a dark edge in his nearly black eyes staring a hole in whomever dares to return his stare.)

Chris "Pain" Crest:
The Devil may be looking for a new Princess after Jade West meets me in the ring and finds out what kind of Pain I can bring to her little world. Pain is something I know very well, something I have brought to SEF for over a decade. Pain is my dear friend and your worst enemy because when I inflict my Pain on you, you will crumble. My Pain is your misery and come the second day of the new year, you will know my Pain, Jade West, you will know why you cannot stand my Pain. It is my pleasure to dole out Pain to you, to anyone who steps in my way, in my ring. Twenty twenty two will be the year of the Pain, of Chris Crest excellently executing Pain on every single person on the SEF roster. You're all dismissed now.

(Fade to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF