sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade vs Chris Crest

Started by The Perry Family, January 01, 2022, 12:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade all right tonight iam going go one n one with chris crest this match schould be great, because you know iam going to win, i always win, this match is going be something like you never saw before, i love proving myself and going above and beyond what i can do !

Jade who knows there might be nothing left of crest after iam through with him he is finshed, when iam in this match or any other match! i ever been in. anyway crest i heard what you said earlier, about how the devil might need to find a new princess yeah i don't think so ! iam the most evil bitch you have ever meet and most dangerous!

Jade ido what i say iam going to do iam going make end meat out of you and your career tonight so good luck you are going need it

she wait
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF