sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

"The Dragon" Faye Ling's SEFTV interview

Started by FayeBlackwood, January 16, 2022, 06:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FayeBlackwood

"Hello fight fans, Welcome to another exciting match up between the newcomer Faye Ling and her opponent Jade West. The battle takes place tonight here in Detroit, Michigan at the Underground Arena and let's just say Jade West is already sure of herself that she is going to win the match. But we have with us all the way from China, Faye Ling to speak about her match tonight, and Faye your opponent is already exuberating signs that she has you beat, any comment on that?"

Standing there with the interviewer, I gave them a slight respectable bow of my head as I smile at them, beginning to answer the tough questions coming my way "How do you Americans say, do not let check cash what your bottom can't catch? Jade West knows not of me, she is like one of my students at dojo, cocky and arrogant. She underestimates me not knowing the skills I have in ring."

The interviewer nodded and then asked their final question "Faye, What do you hope to accomplish while working for SEF?"

Clearing my throat I began to answer them" To be the best ever and to prove to everyone why I am considered the Dragon"

I walked away as the scene faded to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF