sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Attacked by a Karen

Started by FayeBlackwood, January 29, 2022, 11:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FayeBlackwood

Sitting in the hospital was no fun, but after an attack I endured at the hands of a Karen,yes I said Karen, I wasn't sure I would make it to my match. Thankfully nothing serious came out of it as I only sustained a bruised ribs and bumps and scraps from when I was dragged through ther parking lot of the Dojo I was training at. I didn't worry too much seeing as I had endured worst than this back when I competed in fighting tournaments back home. As I waited for the doctor to come back to let me know I could go home, two Detriot Police officers walked into the room and stood a few feet from me. The first officer was tall, 6'5 250lbs of solid muscle, bald and reminded me of the actor Dwayne Johnson in looks. The second officer was 5'10 170lbs and looked a bit like Jason Statham but more handsome. The first officer began to speak as I sat there "Hello, Ms. Ling? I'm Officer Jankowich and this is my partner Officer Callahan. We wanted to ask a couple questions before you are sent on your way if you don't mind? I nodded as they continued "Did you happen to get a good look at this woman that attacked you?" I answered "She was older, in her 40's Blue eyes, blonde hair, was very racist. She kept calling me a chink and told me to go back to my country, that I don't belong here. She was wearing a Trump American flag shirt." They both wrote down what I said and then smiled "Thank you Ms. Ling, and sorry that you had to endure that kind of abuse, we are not all like that here in America." I smiled "Thank you officers." They replied "Your welcome Ma'am. You have a good day!" I watched them walk out the room as the nurse came in to hand me some papers and smiled"You can go home now Ms. Ling. We discharged you" I gave a slight bow of my head and got my stuff and proceeded to walk out the room and out of the hospital to head to the arena for tomorrow's X-cage quilifying match against seven other wrestlers. The scene faded to black as by then I had gotten into my car and drove off.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF