sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF needs me...

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 31, 2022, 11:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

This place is falling, it is crumbling like a empire, and no one cares no one wants to save SEF. Well, almost no one! Taylor Andrews is back boys and girls and you all know that means shit is about to hit the fan once again.

(Inside the confines of a small dressing room with enough space to get changed and relax in private, in solitude, to have some peace before the fight. Inside this room sits the Golden Goddess in her ring gear looking as ready as ever, better than ever, and well her hair is still golden, a darkness surrounds her, besides the dim lit room, her eyes shine bright with a deep hole in them leading to darkness.)

"Forty two times I have held championship gold in SEF...seven times I have tasted World Championship gold, and I liked it. I loved, I f'n loved it and I want more, I want the one World Championship that has eluded me in my twelve years of wrestling for SEF, THE SEF World Championship. The championship established in oh two with the first champion being Viper. That title is currently held by Rob Ruckus, a man I have familiarized myself with in the last five to ten. Long story short, I am returning to SEF for that World Title and I am returning at Wrestle X, so I will be coming for it. I need a opponent for Wrestle X and if no one speaks up soon, I will target them first and that means they stand no chance because no one stands a chance against me to begin with."

(That smirk of a devilish delight forms reminding us who the Golden Goddess is.)

"Seven times I have been a World champion, seven, a number that can be lucky or unlucky to those of different superstitions, though I am not one to care about it, its just a number. I am looking at the number one more than any for that one World Championship I held, I hold the most memorable in my mind and that is the Women's World Championship. That title is special to me, obviously, but it is one World Championship that I may never get to hold again. However, one more that I need to hold is THE SEF World Championship, held by Rob Ruckus, so Robbie, you can bet I will be aiming for you at Wrestle X. Cliff o Clink has held that title and never been Universal Champion, so its almost obvious who he will choose, hell, maybe it is obvious, but I don't care, I am not thinking about that. I am thinking about Wrestle X and beating whoever I have to beat to put me one more step closer to being THE World Champion of SEF for the first time in eight times. Now, if Robbie would face me at Wrestle X with his World Title on the line, then that would put me that one step closer and well I would be thinking a lot more about Robbie than I already am. As it is, I have spoken too much about him and now that I think about it some more, Cliff had best pick Rick Reynolds for that Universal Title or I will target Cliff o Clink and ruin his chance to headline Wrestle X, I will put him out of business."

(The dark cloud around Taylor just went black.)

"NO, no, no, no, I will not do that, I will be patient, I will wait, I will watch, and I will hope Cliff makes the choice I, we expect of him, then I will hope Robbie makes the right choice to accept my challenge to face him at Wrestle X for that World Title, then I will be even more patient as I await my grand return at Wrestle X to show the world why there is no one else who can call their f'n shot."

(Fade to black.)

(Taylor remains in the room with darkness around here, but she smiles and her eyes brighter than just a minute ago.)

"The X Divas Title was special to me as well, I had some good battles for that title, traded it a time or two. But Tag Team Titles, I have held fifteen different Tag Team Championships with the likes of Simon Lee Nash, Jordan Cut, and of course Daddy Mack, but Julie and I, she, she was my favorite partner. Hardcore Champion, I did it, I represented the United States as champion, the II Champion, Icon, Iron, I did it all. I've headlined more big time events in a decade than most have done in forty years. Wrestle X is my night to shine, whether its for a title, the World Title, or not, I don't really care. That is where I return, the Golden Goddess, Taylor Andrews, it will happen and I will be one step closer...

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF