sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade vs Lucy Quinn

Started by The Perry Family, February 11, 2022, 09:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Jade is in the ring and she got her bag of tricks and she then begin to talk.

Jade all right tonight iam going to face lucy quinn ina bag of tricks match,

Jade yes i did ask for this match so it is my fault this is happening, iam ready for

jade. anything she has to bring me she said she got a bag of tricks bitch,bring them on

jade iam ready for anything and everything tonight, i don't care what you do to me iam going

jade. give it all back to you tonight, i don't care how dark you think you are iam 10 times worse.

jade.im going give it all to you tonight, all the darkness, frustration i got tonight you will get and iam going to rip you apart and leave you a broken mess, in the middle of the ring, so come on circus bitch bring it on rip me apart use your sissors on me i don;t care it just makes me angryer,

jade so good luck you are going need it.

she wait
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF