sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Crazy? I'll Show you Crazy!

Started by FayeBlackwood, February 12, 2022, 12:47:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FayeBlackwood

In this world, there are some people you have to ignore. But when you are facing an opponent like Jade West, she makes you want to bash her skull in over and over and over until there is nothing left. But of course I am not Negan from the walking dead, but it is nice to dream though.
It was 12 midnight, perfect time to go out party and cause chaos. The type of chaos that gets you noticed by the police. Yes, that type of chaos. Here I was, my trusty black and red baseball bat in my right hand, a a bag of the many tricks I had, explosive jack in the box, wind up toy that sprays deadly toxin when picked up. And oh, how about my favorite one of them all, a barbed wire black & red mallet, with the word die on the end of each end of the mallet. Yes, I was fully ready to have some fun and get myself in trouble, cause well I love it.
I began to skip down the street for a bit until I came to Detroit's city bank located downtown near 8 mile. Skipping up to it, I began to sing a lullaby as I dropped my stuff down on the ground in front of the glass window.  "Hush little baby don't say a word, Momma's gonna kill for you the whole damn world, And if they don't laugh at our jokes, Momma's gonna stab out their GODDAMN throats" I reared back my mallet and WAMMM! I hit the glass with force, but...sadly, it did not break. I got frustrated. So I tried again. And again. And again. Over and over, several times over I was slamming my mallet into the glass window and it wasn't breaking. I stomped my foot and scream in anger"AHHHH!!" Frustrated I grabbed out my jack in the box and smiled very big before I sat down indian style, cranked up the box and then dropped it in front of the window area before I moved quickly out of the way, plugging my ears as it went "KAAA-BOOOOM!" I looked. Nope it was still intacted. So I grabbed my things and got ready to walk away when I heard a crackling coming from the window. It was cracking and starting to break as you hear WHOOOSH CRASH BANG! as the glass shattered before me. I insanely laughed before reaching in and taking some valuable items and then skipping off.
The very next day I woke up and I was surrounded by 10 cops, all with their guns drawn on little ole' me. I nervously giggled "Umm, What seems to be the trouble officers?" That's when I woke up for real and realize that I had the craziest wild dream. I sat up, looked around and then looked at the camera that was facing me as I turned it on. I giggled, then insanely laughed before I began speaking"Well hiya West. Oh did the wittle big bad man Daddy Mack hurt your wittle feelings? Well SUCK IT UP SUNSHINE, THIS IS AIN'T NO PARTY SISTA! This is SEF, and I am about to show you what this crazy clown girl can do. Crazy? I'll show you crazy! I'll show you how demented and fucked up I am in the head. I will show everyone why I, Lucy Quinn is the Clown Princess of Crime and the Maiden of Mischief. I'm going to pulverize you, that's if Daddy Mack don't destroy you first. See you around dollface!"

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF