sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Has Words For Lucy Quinn

Started by The Perry Family, February 12, 2022, 01:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is backstage she got a feeling, that lucy quinn is as insaine as she seems,she looks around and begin to talk.

jade im starting to think, this crazy bitch lightbulb is not excitaly light i mean she is one short of a tootsie roll hell i don't know what her mind is made of if she even knows, and she said she lives in a circus proably a nut house which is her own circus,

jade everything is inside of her mind but keep in mind iam even more dangerous more insaine then she ever was or ever going to be, she proably going take everything i have, and she said she use to stab people hell so did i bitch,so did i, i use to do all kind of insaine stuff with my sissors! ask anyone.

she finds he cellphone text somebody she knows,and smiles evily and hows loudly n leaves the scene.

jade go ahead bitch,do it i freaking dare you,i want to see how crazy you are circus bitch, bring everything you got, i don't care i want see what your made of.

jade runs her hands through her hair takes a deep breath and she then 
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF