sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Blowing it up!

Started by FayeBlackwood, February 12, 2022, 08:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FayeBlackwood

I was standing in the front yard of someone's nice house as I began to speak "Wow, just wow. That is all this gal had to say? No promo against her opponent Daddy Mack? Well then. I guess she ain't taking this guy serious. I would, I mean come on the guy's a hall of famer and an icon. His accolades are widely known and yet she didn't even squeak out so much of a promo against him. That is cold. Shows me that she is too focused on me which is fine but umm she might want to re-think her plan. Because right now I am standing in front of her house, gas can in hand while my goons are helping me prepare to burn her house down. That's right Jade, I am going to burn down your lovely home. Why? Because I am that fucked up in the head and crazy enough to not care what you have to say, because through your incoherent rambling, I decided that I was going to show you I meant business dollface. Don't think you are going to get off that easy shit for brains. Burning down your home might light a fire under your ass, maybe not. I will say after watching the match you had with the chinese woman Faye Ling, She damn near destroyed you, even going so far as to almost end your career. So after I burn down your house, then I am going to go after your loved ones and kill them, then I am going to finish it off with you. And there isn't anything you can say or do about it because you are weak and dumb." I turned around and lit a match, watching the flames a moment before I let out a insane cackle, throwing the match down and letting it hit the gas that would lead the flames to the house in front of me. I ducked down, plugged my ears and embraced for the worst. The sound of the house exploding could be heard. KAAAAAA-BOOOOOMMM!! The camera goes static.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF