sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade vs Daddy Mack

Started by The Perry Family, February 12, 2022, 03:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is shown, in the ring,and she then begin to talk.

Jade West. tonight is going be a special night for me because iam facing the one and only daddy mack,and as luck would have it lucy quinn is the special ref, this is going be a wild night because win or loose, i got a surprise coming nobody is going to expect.

jade west.what that is im not telling anyone anyway i know daddy mack is going try and do my best to win this match im going give it my all and kick daddy mack ass to the curb.

Jade west. and show him what happens when u mess with the devils princess, so daddy mack where ever you are get down here and let's get this show on the road

she wait
Jade West

Daddy Mack

(Wherever Mack is, is none of anyone's damn business, but it seems business is about to pick up because over the pa comes the sound of Monster Truck's "Don't Tell Me How To Live" and 43 seconds into the song is when Daddy Mack emerges from the behind the curtain. Mack twirling out with arms spread wide, a backwards black ballcap on his head with his long, blonde hair swinging around his bare upper torso. His ring tights on with his boots and Mack skipping on down the aisle doing crotch chops and flipping the middle finger, acting arrogant in general. He hops to the ring apron and steps in between the ropes dancing around Jade who isn't acting impressed, but Mack not caring as he gets his own microphone settling down some to say.)
"Well lookee sister, its me, the one, the only, the f'n original, and sweetheart, you ain't the first chick to wannna kick me to the curb and you won't be the last!"
(Mack a grinning as the crowd is a popping for classic line from Daddy Mack who says.)
"Now I hear ya saying we have a match and so I got right here to ask, HUH!?"
(Mack looking all confused now, scratches his head and says.)
"I thought are next show was on the sixteenth which is like a few days away, a Wednesday and today is Saturday, so yea, what the hell!? Did someone book a show and not tell me cause that wouldn't be a first either."
(Mack grinning at that too, but gets a little serious and says.)
"But yea, we really have a match? Its you and me with this Lucy Quinn as special referee? Seems kinda odd to me as we have nothing between us that I know of, no beef, no history, but hey, I'm always up for a good time and being in this ring is the best time of my life and anyone steps in here with me. Ya better be careful what ya ask for unless you didn't ask for it, I don't know, I didn't even know about the match until a few minutes ago and now I'm out here, so what do you want Jade!?"
(Mack lowering the mic and motions with his other hand to Jade to have the floor to speak.)

FayeBlackwood

Before Jade and Mack had some words with each other, Lucy comes out to her theme and began skipping down to the ring, mallet in hand and wearing her new referee shirt. She got in the ring and skipped around the both of them before she spoke"Well hiya D-Man. Listen, I am going to call this down the middle." She giggled "But umm Jade, you are fucked in this match, I mean you have no chance in defeating D-man here. He is the king of SEF afterall." She skipped around them some more before stopping behind Jade and giving a wink to Mack and just slammed her mallet into the back of Jade's skull as she insanely laughed. She then started to stomp on her as she sing"Humpty dumpty sat on a wall, humpty dumpty had a great fall. Poor humpty" She then signal for the bell to be rung as she yelled"PIN HER NOW!"

Daddy Mack

(Mack just leaning back in a corner confused for a second and looks to leap up on the turnbuckles, but skips across the ring with Da Shows Ova to Lucy planting her on the kisser and knocking her down next to Jade. Mack doing a crotch chop to Jade and drops down to roll from the ring grabbing his hat that fell off during the superkick and putting on with the bill forward tucking it down like he's just handling business. The crowd popping loud as Monster Truck's "Don't Tell Me How To Live plays over the pa and Mack tossing his hat out to the crowd as he backs up the aisle to do a few more crotch chops, then flips both middle fingers and disappear to the back. Daddy Mack heading into the back and turns the corner to his dressing room in the Underground Arena when Bill McLane is standing there with a mic in hand to ask?)
"What was that all about Mack?"
(Mack shrugging and says.)
"I don't do what I'm told, you know that, Sly"
(Bill says.)
"True, you don't. So what about your match, is it still on?"
(Mack shrugs again.)
"I guess so, I don't know, I just found out about it. Needless to say I will be ready, ya saw it out there, ya hear me now, and you'll see me in the ring everytime I am booked because Mack don't no show."
(Mack slides around Sly into his dressing room shutting the door.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF