sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Talks To Lucy and has Surprise Coming

Started by The Perry Family, February 12, 2022, 11:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Jade west is shown,outside a dark building drinking a cold beer and she got somebody near her wearing a face covoring mask and she then begin to talk.

jade west well well well, lucy do you honestly think blowing up my fucking house, is going make me upset well yeah it did but mabye u forgot that blowing up somebody home is a federal crime, and im sure you be behind bars soon which means.

jade i will win by default but you see i don't want to win that why i want to literly destroy you,humulate you ruin you, for everything you are,im the most darkest bitch you ever met,

she takes a deep breath and she then begin to talk again.

jade i got a surprise coming our way during our match, u see iam alway's full of surprises and my surprise is not a happy camper right now,but is use to really cold dark weather,which is awesome,

jade so i also want to what you are truly made of,i want to see, how truly dark and vicious you are.so bring everything you got,you not the only one who has a play place to call home.il see you soon bitch.

she walks off
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF