sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tough? HA! In your dreams Buttercup!

Started by FayeBlackwood, February 13, 2022, 12:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FayeBlackwood

Lucy appeared on camera and began to giggle. She looked at her men and then spoke to Jade via video cam "Hey lizard lips! Over here stupid! You see these men I have before me? Well if anything should go down, like I don't know, you get anyone involved in our match, Then these men right here, Rocco, Socko and Rizzo will have to make sure shit is fair. I don't trust anything you do, So these men are my insurance policy when it comes to fairness. But if you think you have me beat, think again you dry up, wrinkling old pussy freak of nature. You smell bad and your lips look like someone injected cement in them. But psychologically speaking, you're not as crazy or insane as you claim to be. It's a fear tactic because your scared of the real PAIN I will bring to you. Tough? HA! I know tough. My father used to abuse me and rape me as a kid, but here I stand ready to take you out and end your career."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF