sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Has A Message For Lucy

Started by The Perry Family, February 13, 2022, 01:31:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is shown at a outside,building again drinking slurpee and she then begin to talk

jade once again lucy running her mouth, and i have to comment and pause my game anyway bitch i don't care about your insurance policy i got policy of my own hidding everywhere in this world, just waiting to be called up, 

jade i can just make one phone call and they be up here in a second to kick your ass or anyone else ass just like they been doing their entire lives. and don't give us your daddy issues,i had those as well i had friends who had to blow their daddy away to suriave and spend years in prison anyway, enough about the past.

jade soon it going be me vs you in a bag of tricks match,which im really looking foreward to,it is a match that is right up my alley i want to know what kind of tricks you got,i know you use sissors like ido i humuliate my victoms with them and stab my victoms or almost anyone right in the ribs.

jade or anywhere else in the body part i see fit,and i don't seem to even care you want try stab me or cut me or do what ever  i don't care i dont care!! it makes me stronger to go further more insaine on you then ever before your career ends tonight

jade burning sensation inside of you to try and ruin me that just fine go right ahead,il be waiting right here with insurance policy of my own,but they not here with me right now no they like i said hiding in the shadows elsewhere but ido got a surprise coming which be revealed when i damm well feel like it!!

jade so beware bitch your career is going end soon,throw anything you want at me try to throw me off track it is not going to work you can try but not going happen
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF