sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Ain't No One Measures Up To IXR

Started by Daddy Mack, February 15, 2022, 02:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(Hanging out in his dressing room finishing up a joint is Daddy Mack with his blue jeans on and his hair still a bit wet hanging down his bareback. The joint hanging from his lips as he leans back on a chair, his barefeet sideways on the concrete floor, he is relaxed. Then he sits up spitting the joint from his mouth, the roach, as its called, lands on the floor and Mack leans forward picking it up to toss in a trash can. He grabs a black t-shirt pulling it on flipping his hair out, then sits down to put on a pair of white socks followed by brown sneakers. Mack zipping his bag up and grabs a black leather jacket pulling it on, flips his hair out again, then zips it up halfway. He looks down at his bag and says.)

"After this anniversary gig we're going on the road and I might need a new bag!"

(Mack walking out the door letting it shut behind him, then heads on down to the back door of the place pushing it open to let in the cold night air of Detroit Michigan. He swaggers on out to find a waiting limo with the limo halfway down. Taylor Andrews showing her eyes brightening up when she sees Mack who opens the door. Taylor sliding over in her black leggings and knee stilletos. A silver puffy jacket on with a black sock hat over her blonde hair and Mack slides in looking all sarcastic as he says.)

"You cold sweetie?!?"

(Taylor smacking him on the arm, then leans for a kiss as Mack shuts the door and the limo drives away and we go away into the future about a few hours, not a couple, but more than two, maybe 3 or so, anyways, Mack is laying on a sofa in a hotel room with his shoes off, no jacket, and looking relaxed. In the background a shower is heard running and Mack in his own world as he says.)

"Twenty years, man, I couldn't miss it, I just couldn't stay away from SEF and miss this opportunity because it may be the last, it may not be that long before ol' D-Mack has to say he's too old!?!"

(Mack swings his feet down while popping him to sit straight spreading his arms out over the back of the sofa looking smug and sarcastic as ever.

"There ain't a man, a woman, or anything else alive that can measure up to the magnitude I bring to the ring. Before I ever made my return I had Viper offering me title shot after title shot. I could have turned down every single one he offered, but since I do have the hottest tag team partner, next to myself, I figured I could just jump right back in to the swing like I always do. Cause ya see, it don't matter that Xanthus and Corez are brothers for real and are beyond a legendary team, nor does it matter that we got two of the Triad members who are damn near a legendary team. Now these others guys, Josh and Johnny, Jay and Jay wrecking crew, they could be the underdogs to win it all. A fatal 4 way ladder match, oh how I love me a good ladder match to celebrate twenty years since SEF opened its doors to sign anyone willing to represent those letters, Sports Entertainment Federation. I could go on for hours about what they mean to me, what they did for me, and what I did to carry SEF to the heights it is at now. I am more interested in those Tag Team Titles though, I want them. Its been a while since I held those Tag Titles and as good as the champs are now, they are not what the show needs. No, the show needs time put in by two individuals with a disdain for authority, but a respect for all, and well, I suppose a rebellion will have to begin, again. I'm a hide behind my girl Taylor and those three letters that may have changed around over the years, but represent nothing less of a fight left in me that no one else can measure up to. So yea, Impact X Rebellion is back and this Wednesday we will become Tag Team Champions of SEF, the Tag Team Champions."

(Mack looking off into the distance as the bathroom door opens and out steps Taylor Andrews with wet blonde hair hanging down a way oversized black t-shirt, probably xxxl. She walks over to plop down on Mack's lap facing him bringing her legs around behind his back, then leans back hanging upside down. Taylor holding on to Mack with her legs as she smiles a bit demented looking as her long blonde hair hangs under her forehead.)

"Oh yippee, we get to bring back the rebellion to SEF. Some of my best moments in SEF are running with Mack in IXR. Though he wasn't there for my debut in the ring, he was in spirit, he got me ready for that big debut and look at me now. I've done it all, except win that SEF World Title, but that can wait. I have patience as taught to me by the best and those Tag Team Titles are as good as a World Title, especially when you have the hottest tag team partner next to me. Xanthus and Corez can stay in Detroit well we take the Tag Team Titles on the road to Wrestle X in the Superdome. The Triad can chase us along with Viper's boys. Love how he brought back the DVF, so now we can destroy that faction! Oh this will be so much fun, good times, fun matches, and one step closer."

(Taylor sits up wrapping her arms around Mack's neck putting her face down burying her head next to his. He pats her on the back and makes a motion with his eyes to scram, so fade to black, and oh yea, the Impact X Rebellion is back.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF