sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sierra in a Four Way

Started by The Perry Family, March 24, 2022, 10:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

sierra perry is in the middle of the ring and she then begin to talk.

sierra perry tonight is going be a special night for me and jade and the wolf tonight iam competing in a fatal four way with jade midnight and mark jackson and the  Winner of 1st Fall is Eliminated and Added to Fatal 4 Way Icon Title Ladder Match @ Wrestle X,  Winner of 2nd Fall Ends Match and is Added to Fatal 4 Way Icon Title Ladder Match @ Wrestle X  

Sierra Perry tonight is a special match for everyone involved and the devil downstairs is going to make dam sure i win and come out the winner i deserve to be added to this match im sure jade will win and mark and midnight as well but tonight the devil is on our side i mean anything can happen but i been thinking about it i been out for nearly 2 years and during that time i only held the tag team championship, that was it and i was fired! but now I'm back with a full state of Mind!! and midnight and mark Jackson had better be careful because, I'm looking to become a icon champion and nobody is going to stand in my way! nobody

she looks in to the camera and then gets evil look in her eyes and begin to talk.

Sierra i have been Out of the game for to long but No more i,am  back i am  burning inside more then ever i am  the bitch at the top of the mountain iam going be the baddest mother fucking bitch this match has ever seen! and all it takes is a 123 and im going be the winner not the loser count on that.

Sierra perry the devil is on my side the devil is my family the devil keeps me going the dam fucking devil is going be there for me and my family every step of the dam way so Jackson and midnight just try n make sure we don't win tonight just go ahead and try it because it not going to work! go ahead am i in your head yet am i in your head yet!1

Sierra Perry because soon it is going to happen when i make it to wrestle x climb the ladder with whoever else is in the match and make my way up the ladder just to grab the icon title and walk out the champion and i dare anyone dam one of you to stop me all i got to say.

she wait for a reply

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF