sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Midnight's wrath unleashed(SEFTV 768)

Started by FayeBlackwood, March 26, 2022, 04:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FayeBlackwood

"I am completely disdained. These humans, vile and rancid as they are, they dared put me with that wrenched harpy Jade West as a tag partner. Is this some sort of joke? Do you take me as an imbecile? How dare you insult my intelligence with putting me with someone so incompetent as that Neanderthal."

Midnight's disdain for humans began when she was betrayed by someone who she considered like a brother to her centuries ago. When she was ruler of her kingdom, She was allied with another close by city. His name was Joseph Pellegrini, better know as Envoy of the End. Master swordsman and leader of the once powerful city of Sinaia. There Joseph ruled with an iron fist and was considered good at what he does. When him and Midnight formed a bond between the two cities, hers being Bucharest and his being Sinaia, they ruled as a powerful force. But one night out of the blue, a lycan pack who was lead by Weaver, alpha pack leader of the Wolfkin Regime who secretly had meetings with Joseph to over throw Midnight and her kingdom due to a power trip he was on, came and annihilated everyone but Midnight, leaving her all alone to suffer punishment for refusing to give up her half of the control of the throne. When Midnight awoke from her slumber, she was mortified by what she saw and collapsed from the shock and pure horror of what had happened.

Fast forward to today and Midnight still carries the memories of what had become of her kingdom, her family and all those who knew her well.

Midnight was shown on camera walking down the long corridor leading to the locker room that she was forced to share with the other women in the business. She peered down the corridor and witness Jade standing outside of the women's locker room and immediately her fury ignited within her and imagined all the times she wanted to coil her fingers around Jade's throat to strangle the life out of her. While Jade was distracted, Midnight caused the lights to shatter, leaving the corridor in total darkness. Within the darkness she would violently take hold of Jade's hair. Slamming her head first into the mirror so hard it shatters upon impact.

"Listen and heed my warning little one. Do not dare under estimate me nor cross me, for my wrath is swift and just. While I despise you filthy meat sacks, I only direct my anger towards those who truly deserve it."

Midnight would take hold of Jade's hair once more and dragging her face first across the floor before flinging across the corridor. The only sound left in the darkness was the sound of steel toed boots across the cold floor as the scene cuts off to commercial.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF