sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Born On The Bayou (WX)

Started by Daddy Mack, March 31, 2022, 07:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Earlier This Morning

(Driving through the countryside down around Creole Louisiana is Daddy Mack in a blue F150 crew cab with one of those leather tops across the bed, but nothing blocking the back window. Taylor next to him gazing out the window at the bayou passing by.)

"Can't believe you were born here, but ya never got to play around here did ya!?"

"Naw, ol' man had me trucking in my car seat! I was grinding gears before I could chew food! But ya know ya love me for the way I am!"

(Mack a grinning and winking as he keeps his hand up on top the wheel just a cruising around his birthright. Taylor enjoying the ride as they get lost on their way to New Orleans for Wrestle X.)

Present Time

(The blue F150 pulls into the Bourbon Orleans Hotel in New Orleans and Mack gets out nudging Taylor awake who gets and a valet drives the truck away. Mack in his leather and jeans while Taylor sports who blue jean ensemble and they walk on inside the lobby heading to their room when Mack stops to let Taylor go on by herself, then turns to the bar making his way in to stand near the wait station catching a redheaded waitress in a short skirt and low cut top.)

"Hey sweetheart, mind bringing me a cool Guinness Extra Stout and keep the change."

(Mack handing her a hundred and she just smiles and nods as The Showsteala slashes that seductive smirk before strutting over to a table chilling in a chair like he is waiting for someone. The waitress coming right over with his Guinness and says to call her for anything leaving a number on a piece of paper that Mack slips in his pocket. He takes a swig of beer and leans back enjoying the moment when who he was waiting for walks over.)

"How much is this place to rent? I had to show my ID to get in."

(Mack looks up seeing Frank Malone or also known as Frank E Dangerously still wearing the cheap suit and Detroit ballcap clutching his phone. Frank having a seat across from Mack who says with a sarcastic smirk.)

"Its more than you make my friend! Want a beer?"

(Frank nods yea and Mack waves his hand up signaling the waitress.)

"A Japanese Deathmatch against Mark Jackson. You challenged MJ when ya coulda accepted the challenge from Phoenix a few weeks back."

(Mack shrugs and just keeps a smirking cause he knows what he is doing.)

"Yea, yea, Phoenix and Mack at Wrestle X, ok Frank, jump on that bandwagon, but c'mon, why so soon!? I-"

(The waitress approaching and Mack eyeing her to say.)

"I'm alright, but my buddy here could use a beer, on me, I'll settle my tab when I'm done."

(She smiles at him and says.)

"Oh you're fine, we'll settle up later for sure!"

(She winks and looks at Frank who says.)

"I'll have a bud light."

(She walks off and Mack looks at Frank like he committed a sin.)

"What?"

"Bud Light?"

"I don't drink, but when I do, its gotta be light and cheap."

(Mack taking a swig of Guinness.)

"Whatever Frank. Back to what I was saying there, I got other plans and honestly, MJ ain't really in them, but is kind of unfinished business I would rather finish before starting something with Phoenix. Jake Voss is a star, he doesn't need to face me at Wrestle X, he just wants to and me making him wait will make it that much better when we do. Plus, I got unfinished business with Mark Jackson. I made him whether he can accept it or not, its personal for sure."

(The waitress setting Frank's beer down and he nods in a thank you manner to her as Mack just winks at her. Frank taking a swig as Mack does the same giving cheers to his old friend.)

"But why a deathmatch, that's just not looking like it will favor you despite you being in a thousands of them or more. This is a different SEF and Mark is a company man, hell, I guess I am these days."

"Yea, you damn stooge Frankie. But yea, I get it, I know it, and that is why I came back cause its a challenge again to rise back up and take it all over again. I just hope it goes better this time cause it could be the last and well maybe it'll be best cause I do get better with age. Thing is about MJ, he don't even know what he's gotten into, he just a young man who could be the man in a short time, like this year, but maybe he needs to retrain himself to grab that brass ring!?! I'll kick him in the ass as hard as I can and you better bet he'll be lit the hell up on Sunday night. He better be ready to explode in that ring cause its gonna go down hard!"

"I don't know, Mark is young, he is green, he should maybe go to iXr Live and bleed neon green!?"

"You know all too well Frank, but we'll see if he wants to move up or move out, either way, I'm a move on when I'm done with him and do what I planned on doing this year."

"And what may that be?"

"Do what I've never done, duh!"

"Ok, I get it, but MJ comes first then!?"

"Yea. He did come after me remember, jumped me in that tag team match way back when Taylor and I faced Chris Orton and Jade West. Kicked me right in the face and I feel like I owe him for that because I may have returned a kick to him, but he wouldn't stop and even after Wrestle X he may not stop, so I may have to keep kicking him in the face even more than he kicks me in the face and maybe one day he'll kick someone else in the face and go somewhere besides down because if he keeps on after me, that's all he gonna get."

"So that's it, MJ loses at Wrestle X, then what!?"

"Then I wait for him to get up and see what he does and I maybe worry about defending the Tag Team Titles that Taylor and I hold. Maybe MJ wants to get JP back together for another tag match like we did last Sunday!?!"

"Well don't let me get you ahead of yourself and cost you this match at Wrestle X."

"Ok Frank, I won't worry about nothing else, hell, I won't even think about anything at all cause all its all about the show, nothing, but the f'n show and I am that f'n show!"

(Mack finishes his Guinness and Frank takes a drink of his beer.)

"Well thanks for the beer, I better get going back to my cheap hotel, this place just makes me itch."

(Mack chuckling as Frank smiles and takes a big drink of beer before getting up and leaving. Mack hops up and finds his waitress slipping her another hundred and pat on the ass before leaving the bar. She just smiles after him probably hoping he calls. Mack swaggering over to the elevator waiting for the doors to open and walks on in pressing a button closing the doors.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF