sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Back 2 Back in the Main Event (SEFTV)

Started by Daddy Mack, April 10, 2022, 07:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(Sitting back in the locker room is Daddy Mack in his ring gear with the Tag Titles laying ion the bench next to him. The Showsteala with his back turned away to face the locker where is bag sits and a leather jacket is hanging up above it. His elbows propped on his knees with his hands under his chin with Mack just leaning forward staring into the void of space thinking about something. Perhaps his match tonight, maybe about how many ladder matches he has been in over the past thirty years. A match some say he reinvented and maybe he did, the base of a japanese deathmatch being a ladder and Mack being king of the deathmatch. Alone in his thoughts is he, one half of the SEF Tag Team Champions along with Taylor Andrews and the two defend them tonight on SEF TV in a tag team ladder match. And here comes Taylor Andrews into the room wearing her ring gear and Tag Team Title around her waist with the SEF World Championship clutched over her left shoulder. She wears her hair in a ponytail with it swaying across her back as she walks over to sit next to Mack. The Showsteala sitting up and lets his arms drop to relax.)

"So ya hear what Simon Lee had to say about the wolfpac?"

"Same old shit."

"Yea."

"Still, the guy did answer the call, he did run with us and if he wanted to run with us again, he would only benefit from it. Couldn't hurt to have our rebellion grow considering Viper's core stable he got going. Still, tonight Simon is trying to take our Tag Titles and so I gotta say Simon says no, no Tag Titles for the son of Nash."

"I say the same thing, no Simon, no way you are going to stroll in with Chris Orton and win the Tag Team Titles. Just because the two of you took each other to the distance at Wrestle X and had a draw, which by the way, it was a great f'n match. Its gonna take more than that match to take these titles from iXr. We been teaming for years, Mack trained me in Japan for months in his dojo, we have teamed up countless times, and these titles are very special to us. Not the first set of Tag Titles we have held, but the first time we have held these SEF Tag Team Titles together. After all this time we finally got them and there is no way we are losing them to a first time team."

"Not a chance. These titles are staying around our waists no matter how much of a fight Chris and Simon bring to us tonight and I am sure they'll bring it. I know what both can do firsthand. I remember Chris showing up here many a years ago, over a decade ago, and what a standout he was. He used to spank McMoney's ass so hard in his rookie year, then thought he could take me on and I spanked him. But three years later he won the World Title, not from me, but he did, he won the big one. Now he's a hall of famer and still out to prove more, trying to win another title, well bring it Chris, and I'll kick your head off your shoulders like I did sixteen years ago. Simon, you are a far better partner than McMoney and there is always a spot in iXr for you if ya want, just throw up that wolfpac sign and we'll band together to take on anyone apposing us, SEF, or hell, maybe we need to take on this SEF core group, we'll have your back if ya still got ours. But tonight its not about the wolfpac, its not about fight anyone else, its about fighting each other for these Tag Team Titles. No one knows better than the wolfpac about fighting each other, hell, this core group Viper got is built on the wolfpac, Da Gangstas which is why we may need to expand the rebellion. But that does not even matter tonight, well, I hope not, but maybe we all have to watch out for this SEF core group cause these Tag Team Titles are a target that I know they are eyeballing. Much like that World strap over Taylor's shoulder, the Titan Title that Simon Lee holds, targets to make you more hunted down, more wanted by everyone on the roster."

"I know Rob Ruckus wants this title and our Tag Team Titles, he wants to be where I am holding two titles at the same damn time, but Robbie, you ain't me. So you better wait your turn and give us the opportunity to defend our titles tonight, then we will give you and whoever your partner is a shot whenever you want. If you do not wait, well, war will be inevitable and the rebellion will grow, we will fight harder than you because we have to. We do not have anyone behind us, no machine. We are the machine and we are as much SEF as anyone else in this company. This machine will kick any teams ass in the industry, not just SEF. Tonight is all about SEF TV in the YUM Center in Louisville Kentucky. This city has a beautiful skyline just from over the Ohio River, one of the best in the world and I seen many a view around this world on my travels defend titles and having match of year, year after year. I don't know Chris as well as Mack does or as well as Simon does, but I know Simon and I have beaten Chris. I've beaten everyone in the match including my own partner, but that it is besides the fact because its a tag team match and its a ladder match, no pin, no submission, no countout or dq to give us an advantage. We don't need it though, we don't need no help beating anyone one in a wrestling ring."

"No we don't and ya all about to find out why the rebellion never dies!"

(Mack spins around and so does Taylor bringing them back to back, then they swing around with their backs to the lockers and stand up doing crotch chops before walking out of the room to get ready for their match.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF