sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Back in Detroit for 420 (SEFTV)

Started by Taylor Andrews, April 20, 2022, 09:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Sometime Last Friday

(A wild night in Kentucky capped off with the Tag Team Champions celebrating a huge win over Simon Lee Nash and Chris Orton, a pair that proved to be a formidable team, but Mack and Taylor are on fire. Rolling on down the road in a brown Cadillac sedan with chrome wheels and tinted windows, but through the front window can be seen two people in the front seats. Driving the car is Daddy Mack with his left hand up on top the wheel with his left arm on the back of the passengers seat where Taylor Andrews is half a sleep asking.)

"Can we stop?"

"Why?"

"I have to pee."

"OH, well we're on a quarter tank, so yea, next store with pumps unless ya want me to pull over now, haven't seen a car in a while anyways!?!"

"Nah, just don't hit no bumps and I'll hold it."

"Not good to hold it, maybe I should stop now!?"

Just keep driving."

(Mack just a grinning sarcastically as ever.)

"Where are we anyways?"

"About a half hour from the UP."

"Why did you want to come up this way again?"

"My cabin is up here."

"So, a hotel has luxuries we can afford and deserve after all the years busting our ass on this road."

"Yep."

(Mack keeps on driving as Taylor drifts off to sleep and the landscape covered in patches of snow begins to become more white as they get further north.)

Saturday Night @ The Underground Arena in Detroit, MI

(Taylor Andrews sits in her dressing room all suited up in her gear with her blonde hair in a tight ponytail with the tips of her hair colored pink. She has the World Championship and Tag Team Championship belts draped over her shoulders folded up and held by her hands, the World Title to her right and Tag to her left. Taylor sits cross legged on the floor staring down to the dull grey of the concrete.)

"I'm always ready for hardcore action and maybe tonight will be a preview of this Wednesday in the Crisler Arena for SEF TV where Mack and I defend the Tag Team Titles. Rob Ruckus and Bill Roberts, former Tag Team Champions and veterans of SEF. I have went toe to toe with both of these men and I know that each one is a threat to me as World Champion, let alone together them being a threat to iXr. Speaking of this World Championship, I will be defending that on Wednesday against Phoenix in a cage match. Hell of a way to celebrate this big 420 event than by having your top star in two titles matches to open the show and close it. Not sure I'll have time to celebrate in between matches with smokey, but maybe!?!"

(Taylor looking up with a slight smirk, but the darkness behind them bright eyes still there and the Golden Gal using it to her advantage.)

"Phoenix my dear, we have fought a lot, learned a lot from each other. We even through up the X together and what a match we will have on Wednesday. You and I will be the main event and that is because no one else can out match us. I just got this World Championship and well you are a worth contender, I already beat you to get a shot this title, so get used to that feeling. Your buddy Cliff will be feeling that way as well come Mother's Day Mayhem because he and I have a date that night on May eighth to infy the World and Universal Titles. That is why I can't let you have this World Title Phoenix, because I have to go kick the CoC's ass all over Philly. And speaking of Philly, hardcore baby, that Tag Team Title match on four twenty is no doubt going to drain me, it is going to weaken me, wear me the hell out, but it will not stop me from walking out of the Crisler Arena as a double champ. Soon I will add a third title, the Universal Title, so Phoenix, no, you cannot have my title, nor can Rob or Bill have my Tag Team Title. Mack and I worked our asses off to get these and we ain't letting ya all take them from us. This is going to be a lot of fun though, I am looking forward to getting hardcore in a cage and rolling on down the road to become the biggest star in the damn business."

(Taylor looking dead serious now showing little emotion, but her eyes on fire now.)

"I will bury you so deep in the ashes that you will never rise again, the Phoenix will be dead and let's be honest, Mack always made coming back a whole hell of a lot cooler. You want fire, I will show you my fire, my passion to be the greatest wrestler of all time, yes, I know, the goat right, but hey, if the shoe fits, wear it. And ain't no one knows what its like to be in my shoes."

(The door swinging open now and in walks Mack with his ring pants and a iXr shirt with a black backwards ball cap keeping his long hair somewhat slicked back. He carries the Tag Team Title belt on his left shoulder as he strolls in to take a seat on a metal chair and lean back.)

"So whatcha doing on the floor?"

"Cutting a f'n promo for Wednesday, you know, when we have a Tag Team Title match and its hardcore rules!?!"

"Yea, I know, sounds great to me. Rob Ruckus and Bill Roberts, they know each other about as good as we do. They been beating the shit out of each other for nearly twenty years and half that they been teaming up. I know what's up."

"Yea, well after that I ain't done cause I have to defend this World Title against Phoenix and no way in hell am I letting him take this title from me. I'd kick you in the face to keep my title, so Phoenix can think again if he thinks he'll be taking it off me."

"I don't even want your title, geez, so violent!"

(Mack smirking sarcastically.)

"Well, I don't want to lose this title, I feel I have obligations to fulfill as a first time ever SEF World Champion, the original SEF World Title, the one you won for the first time ever in a deathmatch against Viper."

"Yea, that was quite a few years ago, but what a memory. Guess we outta make one more together on Wednesday taking on the duo of Rapping Robbie and Williy Winka, er, Bill Roberts and Robbie, uh, Rob Ross, no, Rocco, ah shit, Ruck."

"Ruckus. We all know who ya mean Mack, Rob has history here under a few names as does Bill, but their talent speaks for itself in the ring, but them boys better realize I am treating this Tag Team Title match like the World Title match and cannot lose either one. We're going to war tonight boys and the prize is the Tag Team Championship, a prize we will proudly defend."

"Been doing it since we won them and no different now, we got this Taylor, I got yo back to back with Mack in iXr and we going down the road from town to town on the greatest tour in history because we will make it so great that will be remembered more than any other. We got this so much that all we need to do is show up Wednesday and give the absolute best show ever, for everyone to bear witness what iXr is all about. We don't need no machine, no hype, no corporate structure to place us where we belong. We are the f'n rebellion and we are SEF wrestlers!"

(Taylor nodding yes as she stands up rising to her feet in a fluid motion showing great leg strength, then steps over to straddle on Mack's lap facing him. She kisses him and Mack grabbing her around the waist tight to stand and close the door putting her back to it fading out to black.)

Present Time

(Heroes by Eminem plays over the pa of the Crisler Arena in Ann Arbor Michigan bringing Daddy Mack and Taylor Andrews out on the stage to a rousing ovation and both members of impact X rebellion tauning them with crotch chops inciting more cheers. Taylor holding her World Title and Tag Team Title up while Mack has his Tag Team Title strapped around his waist and they head to the ring to get ready for their opening match against Rob Ruckus and Bill Roberts contested under hardcore rules.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF