sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Wrestling Thoughts

Started by admin, March 31, 2012, 09:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

Smackdown was ok for two matches as Chris Jericho and Kofi Kingston had a nice match in what shows me what I already felt, Jericho versus Punk at mania will rock the fucking house! Not to say they will be the only ones as the Hell in a Cell is my personal favorite, for I believe the cell with cast a shadow too large for even Cena and Rock to cast their own shadow. The mega stars collide and I kinda hope Cena wins just cause he has been here, but am more interested in the World Title matches. Jericho and Punk as I noted, should be stellar and I hope they feud as their a good match! Bryan and Shameus though as both men are great in the ring, an Irish war horse against the American Dragon. I am for Shameus, but not without question as I am a fan of both. A contrast in styles, but similar drives almost with that fierceness, so again, another good match and perhaps another great feud, or I can only hope! The big tag match for control of both shows, well honestly I don't care who wins, I just hope we finally get a true supershow every week out of this with a merger of RAW and Smackdown perhaps!?!?!? An idea I had for over a year ow thinking something huge was coming, so last years Mania was good, but nothing that big, then late last year we the WWE Network is coming, but then is delayed or something. I don't follow much gossip as the bullshit is really deep and I get sick of wading through it as I just enjoy watching wrestling matches, not debating smarks who have no real clue. Its fun to fuck with them though, but its funner to watch this shit, write about, to keep the bullshit away and just offer my own 3 decades of wrestling knowledge! So yea, I hope we get a merger of shows, a true three hour super show RAW every Monday, replayed on Friday and all weekend on their network when it gets up and running, then a new one on Monday and the circle repeats, like life! I like the idea, though I don't know if its the best long term as I usually debate myself or talk to my wife and no one else as I get sick of bullshit like I said. I want to discuss idea with other fans, not put up with bullshit opinions about how Triple H held these people down because he slept his way to the top like Trish did to get the Womens Title or whoever it was that played politics, those are just leading examples of bullshit! I get sick of it cause not one of you can back up your claim and you expect me or any of us to prove you wrong when you have yet to prove any of that shit true!?!?!?

I discuss what happens on TV, in the ring whether its WWE or any other wrestling promotion, sports entertainment, whatever you call it for with TNA continuing to trash the name wrestling, its no wonder WWE wants to getaway from the name,if they really do which I don't buy. I think its just promotions like TNA that make it look bad for the rest of them, big or small. WWE is big enough to say were sports entertainment which they have used since the 90's by the way, hell, WCW acknowledged it and even used it I think!?! I forget, and I don't really care, just explaining my thoughts on the subject, but enough, back to Mania!

The divas, well I would prefer more wrestling with them, we may get some,hopefully as Beth, Eve, and ye Kelly can deliver unless they don't much time to do it in. I get sick of that too, being told who to like, who to cheer for, that some divas can't wrestle despite proving they can, but just not being given much time because its a MALE DOMINATED SPORT STILL! Now I ain't saying give them equal time as if you compare rosters by gender you have more men, still, don't tell me what is when you cannot prove it or your just another smark and have no place here, and I mean in this forum, dumbasses!

All in all I think Mania will be great and I just wonder who will be there next year from this card, and how they will make up for who isn't there. I look forward to some kick ass action and will post results up as they happen right here in SEF, or maybe wait and compile a small summary  we can discuss. Either way SEF will help spread the results and gain some knowledge about what YOU think, about what we all love to watch and even do in some form, for this document I type in is a canvas too!

I hope you all enjoy Mania or whatever it is you love to watch, and I hope ROH is able to spread out and get a fucking TV deal cause they deserve it more than TNA. ROH actually makes sense and tries to be who THEY are, not another company. I wish I had faster net to watch more of them too, but hey, I got what I got and tomorrow night I'll be enjoying myself for 4 hours of the biggest, best show of the year! What are your thoughts on Mania? The weeks leading up to it, my theory of merging the shows? What do you think of wrestling period, ROH, TNA, Japan, any indy company? And don't just say it sucks or something cause if your here in SEF, if your posting, your a fan, discuss what you love and don't hate, just question and enjoy, have a good time and don't be a smark! Actually, we allow smarks in here, just don't spout too much bullshit and keep it civil or ya will find the exit!

So with that all said, what are your thoughts, ideas, theories, opinions, whatever, c'mon, share your thoughts, after all, why should anyone be afraid to be open?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF