sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Kill or Be Killed (GZ)

Started by Daddy Mack, September 11, 2022, 10:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Kill or be killed
Kill or be killed
Kill or be killed
Kill or be killed

"I have never lost a DOG Fight, that is according to our SEF owner, A Native Americano, so I will agree for arguements sake because I am too lazy to go look it up. I made the damn match famous, I created it, although I was not in the first ever DOGG Fight, it is special to me like a Japanese Deathmatch, in every way. Its a match that can destroy you and make you a legend, but Taylor Andrews si doing just fine on her own. She thinks I don't care about any of ya all, that she is over me, untouchable, heh, well, so maybe that is the Mack in her, Taylor ain't no Mack. She fire though, she hot and she knows it and this DOGG Fight will be my toughest ever, but I want that Universal Title."

Your imagination gets so twisted when you
Think you've seen my worst
But I have an instinct that can never be reversed
My vengeance is a curse

I want to watch you bleed
You're the crime but I'm the scene

Back against the wall so
It's kill or be killed
No other choice then blood's gonna spill
Back against the wall so
Forget or forgive
But after all this I never will

"Taylor Andrews is under the impression that she knows me better than anyone, however, she doesn't know me better than me. She knows what I showed her and I showed her a lot, a lifetime of memories, although I have lived enough to fill a few lifetimes, so the Golden Gal, excuse me, the Golden Goddess, she got some catching up to do. Now hey, she be doing it, she be killing it, she is sensational in that ring and my back is against the wall when I come face to face with her, and I love it. I created her to give me the best fight of my life, to beat me, so bring it all Taylor, bring what you learned from the others who helped make you because you may be able to beat them convincingly, but you cannot be as convincing against me."

Don't be ashamed of all the monsters in your head
All of us are
Sick, sick
All of us are sick
Sick, sick
All of us are sick

I want to watch you bleed
You're the crime but I'm the scene

Back against the wall so
It's kill or be killed
Back against the wall so
Forget or forgive

"I am not very impressionable to say the least and on the contrary I have been accused of being a bit emotionally deaf to the loud ones, to those who are always in your face, always having to be right there in front to see it all, to be 'first'. Number one is something I earned the honor to be a long time ago when I set out on a journey around the world to become the best pro wrestler on gods green earth. And you can't be the greatest if you don't train the greatest and Taylor Andrews is not the only one I took to school. Learning your craft as you go is great, hands on experience is my way to play and its how I teach to others and teaching allows you to learn from the student, to watch their raw talent unfold before your eyes, to learn new mistakes as well as the same old mistakes you made when you first started. Teach someone else, just one other person to be better than you, to be the greatest of all time makes you just as great, its an eye opener for damn sure because it shows you new ways to kill."

Sick, sick
All of us are sick
Sick, sick
All of us are
Sick, sick
All of us are sick
Sick, sick
All of us are sick

My sanity slid far from me
Revoked by rage it's driven me insane

Back against the wall so
It's kill or be killed
Back against the wall so
Forget or forgive

"It is kill or be killed Taylor, it is just the two of us locked inside that giant cage with no way out, plenty of weapons to destroy each other, and no end for one hour with the most falls winning the match. Its gonna be a DOGG Fight to remember. Many of ya all gonna be talking for years about the night Taylor Andrews and Daddy Mack clashed for the Universal Title at Ground Zero in Madison Square Garden. New York City is Ground Zero and the fact that so many people still remember and fight for change is what makes all the politics something we all put up with. Ya all keep fighting and so will we because Taylor and I are never gonna be done fighting to find our who is the greatest of all time. I will get that title from her, no matter how long it takes, no matter how many times I have to put her down for the fall.

Back against the wall so
It's kill or be killed
Back against the wall so
Forget or forgive

"Never forget and forgiveness is divine, so don't be sorry because I won't be for what I am going to do to Taylor Andrews. I was not sorry for creating the monster she has become, a monster she harnessed into a great star, but a monster I can only combat with my own monster that I made all on my own. I'm sure that anyone I trained could claim to helped make me, anyone I wrestled for that matter. I have always lived for that influence, to take what everyone else has and mold it all into myself to give you all the absolute best of every fucking world you want to escape to. that is whay I am The muthafucking Showsteala and there ain't a damn soul who can out match me. Taylor knows she can't, but she doesn't have to, just keep up baby girl, keep on Mack's ass and beat me if you can, but know that I'll make you."

Sick, sick
All of us are sick
Sick, sick
All of us are sick

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF