sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Kurt Angle Reveals He Wanted to Start a Band With Chris Jericho in WWE

Started by Liz, October 26, 2022, 02:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

On The Kurt Angle Show, WWE Hall of Famer Kur Angle discussed his fandom for KISS and how he had an idea to start a rock band in WWE with Chris Jericho. Below are some highlights (via Fightful):
Kurt Angle on his fandom for KISS: "I love KISS. I grew up with KISS. Peter Criss was my favorite drummer. I actually took drums because of Peter Criss and I took lessons for 20 years, and I became really good because I wanted to be Peter Criss. I finally got to meet him at a Comic-Con a couple of years ago, and I was elated. I was so excited. I'm like, 'Peter Criss, could you take a picture with me?' He's like, 'Kurt Angle, relax. I know who you are I want to take a picture with you as well, so let's do it together.' It was really cool because I was like, 'Peter Criss knows who I am? Holy crap!' I was so excited, man. It was the coolest thing in the world knowing that this guy knew me."
On wanting to play in a band with Chris Jericho: "Nope. I never played in a band. I would play in a studio at my house. I'd play music and I would drum to it. I always wanted to do a band. I actually came up with the idea in WWE with Chris Jericho. I wanted to start a band in WWE and make some songs and have WWE produce it."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF