sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Dale Earnhardt Jr. Is Hoping To Find 'Everyman' Character He Connects To In Wres

Started by Liz, October 26, 2022, 05:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

Dale Earnhardt Jr. is one of the most famous NASCAR drivers of all time and he's hoping to get back into watching wrestling.
Earnhardt Jr. attended Monday's WWE Raw in Charlotte and enjoyed the show, but he's searching for a certain type of character that he connects with.
"The wrestlers that I liked were Dusty Rhodes, Magnum TA, Stone Cold, I did like The Rock, but not at first. Guys that I like are kind of blue-collar, t-shirt, and jeans. For me, I'm still looking. That's why I went. I have friends who go all the time and I said, 'I want to get back into it. I need to find that Steve Austin, that Dusty Rhodes character that I want to connect to.' That's what I'm looking for, to find that one character that's cool, the guy next door beer-drinking buddy that I want to hang out with. That's what I'm looking for. Where is the beer-drinking guy pulling the motor out of the car in his garage? While some people may like the characters, Miz is hilarious, you gotta have those different characters. Trying to find something like, 'that's my neighbor, that's the guy next door, the guy at the bar.' Trying to find somebody who is that everyman type of persona is what I'm looking for. I'm sure that character is out there or is coming. Steve Austin doesn't just happen out of nowhere. I'm gonna try to find that guy that I really connect to," he said on his Dirty Air podcast.
Dale Jr. said he met a lot of wrestlers and all of them were nice backstage, but one warned him that theflip would switch once he walked through the curtain.
He praised WWE for their hospitality as they took him on a tour before the event and he sat behind the announcer's table.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF