sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

War games is here

Started by The Perry Family, December 15, 2022, 08:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is in the ring and she then looks around and she then begin to talk.

Jade west all right tonight,we are in a battle royal for the sef tv championship, it means a lot to me and my family here you know what i mean

the wolf im going to throw everyone over the top rope no matter who it is, i want championship gold around my waist and it has to happen even before the new year begins, iam over stressed a nd im going make sure, i throw everyone over the top rope to become the new sef tv championship even if it is a member of my own family.

sierra perry good luck bitches this gold is going to be mine or ours. we got secret nobody else knows but us

the wolf im so desprete to stuck gold,u don't know how fucking desprete i can be,go ahead test me people go ahead and drive my patients to the ground see what happens

she run her hand through her hair n waits, while jade sends somebody a text

she wait for reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF