sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Going To Hell (Rumble)

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 29, 2023, 02:14:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

(The Universal Championship sets propped up neatly on a table next to the champ who lays back on a lounge chair on a balcony of a luxury hotel overlooking the sunny beach of Florida. Several people mingle about in their swimsuits to which Taylor pays no attention as she stares at the back of her eyelids in her white bikini covering her enough to leave the rest to imagination. So let your minds wander as you wait to hear what The Golden Goddess has to say.)

"What is there to really say though? Its the Rumble and this year forty boys and girls get to fight over me and find who gets to fail on the biggest stage there is. But I do get to compete at the event tomorrow night and I get to face a idol of mine you may say, a hero for damn sure, a woman that I do adore. Whitney is dead though, so LBD is who I get to tangle with. I get the returning momma who is gonna show us all how things should be ran around here. Well then Liz, show me baby, show me the woodshed and take your Golden Gal out to learn whatever lesson you want, but be careful for it is you who may end up getting taken to school."

(Taylor opens her bright eyes flashing them for a second before grabbing a pair of dark shades to cover them from the sun and says.)

"Don't worry, I'll always be too cool for school and I'm just gonna take your Womens World Championship to hold it with my Universal Championship and that, that will be complete enough for me. Well, at least until Wrestle X where I have to defend my Universal Title, but that is like, a couple months away, so LBD, Lizzy, you have my complete, undivided, and full attention while we are trapped inside Hell in a Cell. I don't recall asking for this match nor do I remember hearing you say anything, so maybe ANA just as a sick sense of humor to want to see us tear each other apart inside of the cell. Or maybe he just knows we will make it worth everything to get the cell in the arena and to put asses in seats. We'll tear each other apart, I know we will, I know LBD will use that cage and I will as well. We both want that Womens World Title and only one of us will get it."

(Taylor just lays there, not even cracking a smile and the silence is all that remains.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF