sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

B2B Rumble Winner

Started by CoC, January 29, 2023, 02:43:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

"The Rumble, The SEF Rumble and last year it was only 8 of us in an X-Cage to determine who would go to Wrestle X and it was I who did just that and it was I who beat Rick Reynolds to become Universal Champion. Then I went and beat Taylor Andrews to win the SEF World Championship and she would come back and take my Universal Title. So now here I am as I failed to get that title off her just everyone did for the remainder of last year, but that was last year. This year I do it all over again, but I close the year as Universal Champion, so now I must focus on getting there and that means face thirty nine others, although not in a cage, just a good old battle royal. Not a easy feat, especially with the luck of the draw determining just how much you will have to endure to make it to the end, then to win. The CoC know and that is why I am a Super F'n Star. I always was and always will be The Superstar of SEF, of this professional wrestling industry. And since Phoenix said he wants number one entry, then I demand number forty."

(A sinister smile on the face of Cliff who sits on a chair backstage in the dark, dim lit room with a black shirt and black pants on. He is leaning forward with arms on his legs and hands out, clasped together to say.)

"I don't really though, it doesn't matter to me what number I draw because what I bring to the match is experience that most can't touch. I also bring my DVF, I have insurance in them and they will pay off very well."

(Cliff smiling big now as Viper comes into the room to The CoC's left and places a hand on his leaders shoulder. Cliff just stares forward in control of the darkness.)

"Its all mine, and this year is my back to back like last year, but better, but this time done right with a little help from my friends, from those great minds I have met in this business to help me become who I have become, a champion. Simon Lee Nash is in this thing and he is so full of himself that he things he has a chance in throwing me over, of flipping this upside down, but he doesn't know. After the Rumble he will know and everyone will know that the Super F'n Star is going to Wrestle X."

(Fade to black)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF