sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

No End in Sight (WX)

Started by Taylor Andrews, March 22, 2023, 12:04:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

(The Golden Goddess is back! And this time there is no stopping, there is no end in sight, Wrestle X is just another night to the real T & A who shakes it up on the dance floor at one of the many nightclubs in Tokyo Japan, so pick one and you may find her. She ain't hard to find in her bubble gum pink strapless dress hugging her curves and ending just above the knees with matching stilletos and her blonde hair tied up with sticks to honor the culture here and matching makeup making her standout. But so is everyone else here, and here to have a good time dancing the night away with no thought of tomorrow. But for Taylor there is a tomorrow, there is always going to be another fight and this next one is a doozy. Wrestle X is still the biggest show of the year and Simon Lee Nash is a very old friend. Taylor has an even older friend in Julie watching her back though and maybe more. Julie dancing around Taylor in a silver dress with the same shape as Taylor though her make up is green and in her hair tied up to honor the land they rise in tonight. Julie and Taylor dancing wither each other for tonight there is no end, there is no tomorrow. Not for several hours later when the Impact X Facta duo wake up in their hotel room. A luxurious room with a bedroom and bathroom closed off side by side while the main room has a kitchen and lounge area with a big TV. A balcony off the other side from the bedroom where Taylor walks out of yawning and stretching while Julie sits at a table wearing blue jeans and a silver tank top near the kitchen enjoying a glass of juice and plate with a toasted bagel moist from melted butter. Taylor in her blue jeans and a pink halter top to open a fridge and grab some juice pouring a glass and puts the jug away. She takes a big drink and sits down across from Julie who smiles and eats at her bagel, then takes a drink of juice. Taylor drinking the rest of her glass down and says.)

T.N.A.
"Simon Lee Nash is my opponent at Wrestle X and it feels a like a long time coming, like this should have happened years ago. But Simon has had a rough few years, many of us had some rough patches that may not be blamed on us. But we have to move on and most of us have, so Simon, I hope he can move on. Of course, he is trying to move in on my Universal Championship with that win in the SEF Rumble and he should be in contention to take it from me. Reality will have to sink in though, and taking the Universal Championship from me, well, that does not seem very realistic for anyone to do."

(Julie finishing her bagel and washing it done with her juice relaxes back to clear her throat and say.)

Julie
"You have come a long from that Golden Gal to declare yourself a goddess and who am I or anyone to argue that!? Simon has his work cut out and better realize there is no shame in losing, not at Wrestle X especially. He earned his main event, but now he has to earn your title."

T.N.A.
"Over my dead body! And I hope he tries to make that a reality because then this match is gonna get good! Not to say we won't be tearing the house down anyways, but this is Wrestle X, this is for the Universal Championship, this is a dream come true if he pulls it off, but remember, the dream never ends as long you keep breathing. Losing just means you have to fight harder next time we meet because Wrestle X will not be the last battle between us, no, this is just the beginning in our war to wage against one another. Because yes Simon, we are against each other, no allies, no friendship, no clique. I'll have your back any time we ain't going head to head on any given night, but Wrestle X is not any given night, it is the biggest, the grandest, the greatest show on earth. Simon is going to find out what I am saying on Saturday night, he will witness firsthand the evolution of our relationship because this is where it gets great. Like its been said for thirty years, good friends do make better enemies and we will rock this world to its foundation and right off it. Hell, Julie and I went head to head a time or two and made greatness happen. Now its Simon and I at the grandaddy event of all events, Wrestle freaking X, so Simon Lee Nash, I'll see ya there, my friend." 

(Taylor winking away from the table, then looks at Julie and nods ok to stand up and collect the glasses and plate from the table. She takes them to a sink setting them in while Julie gest up grabbing a green leather jacket and a black one. Taylor takes the black one putting iot on and Julie puts on her green one, then they walk out their hotel room door to go wherever they want, maybe shopping!?!)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF