sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Taking the Ladder to Wrestle X

Started by NBD, March 25, 2023, 11:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

This is the moment I have been waiting for and now I know not what to say, or what I can even proclaim. I have no statement, I am but a humble narrator who had a good run, a very good run for my limited abilities to compete with the roster I have enabled to my heart and soul of SEF. I cannot compete with them, I just can't, I am not good enough to balance both sides, I am not Mack. I fooled so many into believing I was, but I was wrong...

(A Narrative Americano sits deep in his thoughts at his desk backstage in his office, alone with an empty sofa and TV to lounge, but work is what he is here for, to put on the best show imaginable and not as a performer, as a producer of the greatest talent assembled in the business. ANA wanted a ladder match tonight, he insisted and would have not competed, but awarded Phoenix the title. He knew Phoenix would agree, that Mr Mack would accept it, and now that is what ANA prepares for. We heard from Phoenix, now ANA just sits in deep though, his labtop and phone plugged in on his desk and a couple doobies rolled up on his labtop lay there imperfectly being nothing until the SEF owner picks one up to put between his lips. He fishes a lighter from his jeans pocket and flicks the BIC to spark up the end and puff away smoking up the room. ANA lays the light next to the other doobie as he puffs away leaning back in his office chair to relax as he thinks even more, no promo tonight, not for the biggest show of the year, no ANA, has other ideas for himself, but for everyone else, sky's the limit.)

(Fade to black)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF