sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Trios Champs Meeting

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, May 26, 2023, 04:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

At bar, Chris Orton shows up wearing all black walking in sits down at the table pulls out his cellphone text his trios partners that he has arrive. Waitress comes to him as Chris Orton sees her speaks to waitress.

Give me soda with Jack Daniels I am expecting company soon.

Chris Orton looks at his cellphone waits for his trios partners to arrive.

Liz

(Coming back from the bathroom is a woman wearing a tight fitting chocolate brown tank top, form fitting flared blue jeans, a white and black zebra swirl print silk button down shirt, white leather booties that have sliver chain around the ankles, a pair of diamond hoop earrings showing and a necklace that is a silver chain necklace with a silver cross with a huge diamond in the middle of the cross, a 14.00ctw pear and round cut diamond wedding set with eternity wedding band all set in platinum, a clear watch that has diamonds on it on her left and on her right, a black onyx and diamond ring, and three clear Lucite diamond encrusted bracelets. This woman is none other than Liz B. Decker aka LBD. She sits down on the barstool next to Chris and the waitress bring Liz another Jim and 7UP. She takes a drink and then looks at Orton.)

Liz B. Decker:
About damn time you got here. I got here about two drinks ago thinking Mack woulda beat us here.

Chris Orton:
You know where he is by chance?

Liz B. Decker:
Nah. It's like I told Sierra, if we ain't day drinking or training with him or he's being Uncle Shane to Bets and Billy, I ain't gotta clue on his whereabouts are. I gave up years ago. Still love 'em like a brother though. Over the last year, thanks to him, I've got a major reason to smile. Got my ANA back, gold around my waist, and my path of redemption is getting more clear as I get more gold. I've never been so happy and my kids can tell.

Chris Orton:
That's great to hear. Hope you got that fire when we face DVF for the titles. I know you got that bastard Cliff all sown up.

Liz B. Decker:
You know it, Chris! I've been down this road before . Unifying titles and walking out champion. Cliff has filmed some of my greatest moments but the best is yet to come and he's got no camera to film this one. He claims that DVF is a new group and new goals. But I still see him in the role of Viper and trying to bury me to put me back at home where I can't defend my life and legacy. There's no way in Hell I am going to let him get a win over on my ass and unify the Women's Anarchy and Evolution X Championship. I came back to get my life back together and show everyone who the real Whitney Marret is by being my true self. When I grab those titles, I declare for once and for all that Whitney is dead and I'm back as the W.M.D. for SEF and there's no one that looks better with gold that yours truly, L.B.D.!  At the top of that ladder looking down at Cliff as I hoist Womens Anarchy Evolution X Championship, it'll be a huge stepping stone outta my way to eventually go after Tina with that Universal title of hers. But here's the thing, when we rolli into Mayhem, there is no other duo other than Shane "Daddy" Mack and Liz Decker that can bring the Mayhem because we did that years ago. With you Chris, DVF ain't gotta prayer against us. You bring what your brother Randy taught you, we walk out still the 6 Star Champions and ride off into the sunset like Legends do. With Mack at our back, we are unstoppable.......Unforgettable.

(Both Chris and Liz clang-clang their drinks and they sit there waiting for Mack to show up as "Unforgettable" by Godsmack play throughout the bar.)

Daddy Mack

(Waiting on Mack to appear may be like waiting on big corporate government to bail out the little guys and gals, it just ain't ever gonna happen, so do what ya gotta do to survive, like Mack who comes strolling through the lobby into the bar where his 6 Star Tag Team Champion co holders sit drinking and enjoying each others company. The Showsteala sliding on to the barstool next to Liz nodding down to Chris who raises a glass to his partner. Mack waving a wand to the bartender who takes a second to get to him.)

"What can I get you?"

(Mack responding.)

"Strongest bourbon ya got, straight up, make it a double."

(Mack winking at Liz and says to both her and Chris.)

"So we down for a little Mayhem and making sure the first ever 6 Star Tag Team Champions remain just that, as the champions. So what ya all drinking?"

(Liz raises her glass as does Chris and the bartender with Mack's drink sets it in front of The Showsteala, so he picks it up and toasts to his partners, then drops back about half of it. Mack smiling with that warm sensation of whiskey in his blood as he says.)

"Cliff o Clink and his DVF don't stand no chance against us, the Legends of SEF, so yea, maybe we should work on the team a bit, though I like the name, its honest and catchy, but if ya all want a singular theme, maybe we should talk about it. I don't know though, we all been in this game so long it may not matter. All that does matter is what we do in the ring, so whatcha think my friends!? Ready to kick me out for being late?"

(Mack takes a sip of whiskey and looks at his partners.)

Liz

(As Mack looks at Chris, Liz opens her mouth and speaks.)

Liz B. Decker:
Nah! You've put up with me being late. Mack, I couldn't do that to you. I can't speak for Orton over there but I'll stick around until you either show or I'm calling Norm to come and get my ass. (she giggles) The three of us got the DVF dead to rights. Me more so. It's like I keep telling Cliff and myself......those damn letters of DVF have ties to Viper and me. We started the DVF with my brother back then known as Jordan Brooks. No one understood what It was like for me to be in that position of working with one of my teachers and my brother at the same time. To shake this damn company up and go to war with you, Mack. But now, I am gonna picture Cliffy as Viper and annihilate his ass then climb that ladder to the heavens and take my own Excalibur in the form of the Evolution X and Anarchy Women's title and merge them. It's mine! I have fought so hard to get to this point in my comeback where it's curial for me to win this. After this, I am gunning for little Miss Tina. I want to win this so bad and go home to show Bets and Billy what a true champion is and get their father back on the same road where the Native Dominance really shows the world  you don't mess with us and get away with it. Until then The Legendary LBD will get those titles and help my 6 Star Brothers retain and prove Legends never die....we just get better with each burial you try to do us. O'Clink is gonna be beaten so bad he's gonna be a cameraman once again. I can't lose now. Not with everything looking so good for me. Heading to my 39th birthday with a lot of gold sounds sooooo gooooood to me. I'm not going to back down. I never have and I will not start now!

(Shane looks at Liz with a smirk.)

Shane "Daddy" Mack:
There's the Liz I have always known and loved. You got this! Just like the three of us are gonna steal the show from DVF. It's kinda my gig.

Liz B. Decker:
Yes it is! Now, lets knock a few or until we need ANA come and get us from shutting down the bar. I declare us victorious, boys!

(She raises her glass in the air and Mack and Orton clang-clang Liz. As the finish their drinks, the bartender comes over and provides fresh ones for The Legends of SEF as from the jukebox "Victorious" by Dorothy and Nita Strauss blares through the speakers. The scene fades to black with the three laughing and drinking to the wonderful memories their victory will bring.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF