sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Walker Sisters n Jade Vs TaylorAndrews

Started by The Perry Family, June 18, 2023, 11:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

The Walkers Sisters and their long time friend Jade is in the ring with them inside a steel cage Savanna looks at everyone and she then begin to talk.

Savanna Walker. Awesome Huh I Love Steel Cage Matches, tonight is going to be very Special 

Savanna Walker.i Love Being involved in Hardcore Matches. i Love Slamming Somebodys Head and Body Around The Steel cage and seeing them in So Much Pain,

Savanna Walker. Tonight It is IXF Turn to Feel Pain, And They Say They going to Embarras us yeah i Don't think So.!

Savanna Walker. Tonight IXF Is Going Down Way Down Nobody is Going to Come Down and Save u All Nobody!

-She Feels her Head and Walks Around the Ring, as Lexi Comforts her makes sure She is All Right, And With This Going on Jade The Picks up the Microphone and Begin to Talk.

Jade West. Im Sure Everything is fine anyway Julie This all Started when we Called You Out and You Was to Chicken to Come Down to the Ring, 

Jade West. And Your Bitch Tina Came Down in Your Defense Send a Bitch to do Another Bitches Job Dang!

Jade West. so Tina Tonight Your Ass is Ours i Can Not Wait. Leave Your Dog Julie Backstage Tonight your Career Ends Tonight!

Jade Bring Everything You Want Tonight Your Career Ends Tonight But Don't Worry we Might Make sure you Are Stil Able to At Least Walk.

Jade. Goes to Check on Savanna along With her Sister Lexi.

Somebodys Music Hits as They Look On
Jade West

Taylor Andrews

(Whore by In This Moment is what plays and here comes Taylor Andrews in a pair of pink tights with daisy duke shorts and white sneaker heeled boots with pink stripes across the laces. A pink tube top covers her chest and the SEFWIN Universal Championship belt covers her stomach as she has it strapped around her waist. That blonde hair in pigtails and a devious smirk on her golden face as Taylor produces a microphone in her right hand to bring up near her red lips to say.)

TNA
You're welcome girls, for bringing you back into relevancy once more, back into a main event with the greatest wrestler on gods green earth, he greatest of all time, and the absolute best. Your petty insults to lure my Queen out here will not work on us after everything we have seen in this business. And name calling your Universal Champion anything, but a champion of the highest regard will only insure you never get near my baby. This is as close as you do get, meeting me inside that steel cage, three on one, hell, bring your Perry Sisters and Wolfie and I still guarantee you do not stand a chance at beating me. You never have and you never will beat me, one on one, or the whole pack of your rats who think you're wolves, you ain't a bug on my boot. I have stomped bigger ants than the three of you. And Jade West knows it, don't ya girlie!?

(Taylor eyeballs Jade who is leery of Taylor. The Walker Sisters standing by Jade unaware of what the Golden Gal is about to do in that steel cage.)

TNA
You know, I know you know and your girlfriends will know after tonight. Lexi and Savanna Walker, I don't care about you two, or your past, or whatever angers you. I care about what you can do in the ring, inside that steel cage because you talk about yourself, you pretend to be some badass, but you never backed it up. You better bring more than some cheap insults if you expect to go over the Golden Gal. And if you expect me to throw up a sign to Julie to come on out, nuh uh, ain't gonna happen sisters. You got me and me alone and that is not me trying to assure you of anything, that is me shooting on you that I do not need any help to beat you jobbers.

(Taylor smirks as the crowd pops and oohs.)

TNA
How's that for name calling, least I'm not a liar?!

(Taylor lowers her mic and stares into the ring patting her title with her left hand and waiting for a rebuttal, if any.)

Tonya Walker

Savanna Walker Looks at Taylor and then begin to talk.

Savanna Walker. Liars you call us Liars we are not Liars or Jobbers we may be new here but we are not any Liars or Jobbers .

Savanna Walker. We Don't need The Night-Wolfie or Sierra or Cruella Perry to help defeat you.

Savanna Walker. If There One Thing we are Known For That is Keeping our Word,on Anything i Say we are Going to do.

Jade so Come on Take Your Best Shot
Bitch Fire Away come on you Want to say Something dont you

she wait for reply
Tonya Walker.

Taylor Andrews

(And Taylor does lift her mic up with an amused smirk on her face, but all she can do is laugh and quite hard, almost hysterical.)

TNA
...HA.HA.HA.HA.HA...

(Taylor lowering the mic and laughs her way to the back waving the girls off.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF