sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Life's a beach (SEF TV)

Started by Da Gangstas, June 23, 2023, 01:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

(Hanging out on Malibu Beach right in the middle of the usual crowd that hangs there, but hidden amongst the masses, is Sara Marie, SEF Womens Evolution Champion, in all her glory. No title around, just her tanned body soaking up more sun with a pair of large sunglasses shading her eyes. A polka dotted bikini with white on red and her blonde hair glistening from behind her shoulders as she leans back on a white sunchair. A tote bag to her left and a small blue and white cooler to her right with a bottle of water half empty and sweating in the heat. Sara calm and cool as can be as she ignores her surroundings to enjoy the moment and look to the future which is as bright as this gorgeous day.)

SM
LBD, Taylor Andrews, and The Wolf all threaten me reign as Womens Evolution Champion and yes, Wolf is a threat in what will be a fatal four way ladder match and an epic one at that. I will bring my A game for I have no chose or else I will lose with two legends in this match. Wolfie is as much of a threat though as I do not have to be in that ring to lose my title, no submission, no pins, so take out the champ and you have a certified brand new Womens Evolution Champion. Thing is, I am not done with the title yet, I have not even begun to instill my dominance on SEF like LBD has done before me and with her own DVF backing her, amongst other friends over her years in this business. Taylor Andrews played with Viper as well and well DVF does exist because of Viper, this DVF is not his to run. Cliff o Clink is our man and I am the only woman in the pack because there can be only one, just like on Friday night. Somehow, someway, I will find a way to retrieve my title that will be hanging above the ring, I will get past the legends and the so called Wolf, no one is going to stand in my way. Not when I have the best version of the DVF backing my sweet ass and allowing me to deliver a Sweet Kiss before I take my victory lap up the ladder and remain Womens Evolution Champion.

(Sara smiling at that.)

SM
And don't worry, I will fulfill my obligations in the ten star tag team match with Cliff o Clink and our partners the Perry's and Wolfie to take on the six star tag team champions and their partners Jake Voss and Simon Lee Nash. Here's to a preview of Friday night LBD, I respect the hell out of you, but I am not going down without a fight because I am not letting anyone take my title.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF