sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Wolf vs LBD N Sara Marie n Taylor Andrews

Started by The Perry Family, June 23, 2023, 03:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

The Wolf is Shown in the ring, she got Sierra n her Sister Cruella she Smiles and then Begin to talk.

The Wolf: All Right, Tonight it is me and my good friend LBD, Iam Kind of Excited but not as Excited.

The Wolf.u See im not Really Excited With Facing my Friend Lbd but it is for a Evolution Womans Championship Match 

The Wolf. This is a ladder Match, and i plan to Climb my Way to the Top and Become Evolution Womans Champion! 

The Wolf: And Nobody is Going to Stop me Nobody me Taylor Andrews you Don't think im going to be iam much of a threat.

The Wolf.I Plan to Show You Who is a Threat im going To Finally End Your Reign as Champion and Begin my new Reign as Champion.

[ She Relaxes for a While takes a deep breath and then begin to talk.

The Wolf: im Looking foreword to this the Dark Wolfe Devils of the Night.

The Wolf. Iam Willing to do Anything To Win This Match You Know This Championship, Title Match Means the World to Me.

The Wolf: There is no Telling What Can Happen, During This Championship For The Evolution Womans Championship!

The Wolf: You Don't Know How And What im Going to do When Your Back is to The Wall, Im Going to go All Out i Mean All Out So Good Luck Bitches Your Going to Need it.

The Wolf: Sara Marie, Your Reign as Champion is Coming to an End Tonight, i hope Your Ready, On Coming out a Loser! Your Evolution Womans Championship is Coming home to me and Nothing You Can do About it!

The Wolf. Good Luck Everyone tonight the Only Winner is Going to be me but remember it is only Buisness.

she wait
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF