sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

10 Star Tag Team Match Toinight

Started by The Perry Family, June 23, 2023, 03:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Jade is in the ring with her Team and she then looks around and then begin to talk.

Jade. All Right Tonight is going be a awesome powerful 10 star Tag Team Match.

Jade. We Are The 10 Star That is going to be in this Tag Team Match and the others we are Facing is the  Jobbers in this Match!

Jade.Our Group is Going to Win,  We are Going to be Dominate During This Match and Nobody is going to stop me i mean.

Jade. Who Are we Facing Tonight am Chris Orton, Simon Nash Julie Jake Voss and oh Daddy Mack.

Jade. Yeah 2 4 Losers and a Daddy Mack This Should be a Interesting But Quick Match on Our Part!

Jade. Let me Introduce to you all to the baddest Bitches this Company has Ever Seen!

Savanna Walker.We Don't need Any Introduction From you Jade Everyone knows who we Are Besides About Time you Let us Talk For Our Selves so Anyway!

Savanna Walker: Iam Savanna Walker and this is my sister Lexi we are the Baddest Bitches in the World of Wrestling we Are Going To Take This Match to a Whole New Level of Brutality!

Lexi Walker. Shakes her Head and Points to her Sister While Punching her fist Together Agreeing With what her Sister is Saying While Holding a Cro Bar in her Hands.

Sierra is handed the Microphone and begin to talk.

Sierra Perry. This is Going to be Our Night and Our Bitches we Are Facing Tonight. but Sorry this Night Belongs to Us The Devil is going give us his Full Power n Blessing to Venge Full Power on Everyone! we are In The Ring With and Commit full Devilish Devilish Power on Everyone we See. 

Cruella Perry: Right Sister the Devil is at our Side Tonight, and he is at Full power so Beware Everyone Darkenss is at his Full Reign Tonight and Nobody is going to be safe.

Jade. so Good Luck Bitches tonight the Night Belongs to Us.

she wait
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF