sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade and The Wolf Have Words.

Started by The Perry Family, June 24, 2023, 12:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

jade is with the Wolf backstage she then looks at her and then begin to talk.

Jade. Listen here Night Wolfe or The Wolf or Wolfie We your name is tonight you got a lot of matches this week.

Jade. you Better Not Loose Any of them u Understand if your Our Team is not the Winners of the 6 Star Tag Team Tournament!

Jade.i Swear i Wil Make you pay So Bad You Will Never Ever Recover!

The Wolf: Listen Jade you Bitch im not afraid of you , your Just Going to be Ringside, Cheering us On and That is it.

The Wolf if we Loose then it Happens all Right im hyped up for this because this is a first for all of us we are going in this yes iam Very Nervous About this Hole Thing like the Rest of our Family Is.!

Jade. Oh You Are Hey You Have not Mentioned me in Any of Your Promos don't you Consider us Family.

The Wolf. Bitch U Have not Been our family in Months 

Jade then Grabs a Pitcher of cold Beer and pours the Entire thing on Wolfs Head gets her Hair all wet the Wolf is Upset and all Wet.

Sierra and Cruella come to her Aide make sure she is all right, Jade then Looks at her and then begin to talk.

Jade i Have not been your Family in Months Huh Who You Think Brought you Here Bitch.

Sierra Gives the Wolf a Towel to Clean her Face Off, 

The Walker Sisters Watch the Hole Thing Unfolds as Jade leaves the scene.
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF