sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

What am I going to do? (SEF TV)

Started by Da Gangstas, July 07, 2023, 02:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

SM
This is exactly what I wanted, one on one with Whitney M-, or LBD, it is LBD I am facing, but let us not forget Whitney Marret is who broke the barrier for women in SEF by becoming the first ever SEF World Champion. Whitney competed with Viper and Mack beating both men into submission amongst others, male and female. So excuse me for using the wrong name as I know she is LBD now, I know she wants to recover from her past indiscretions and move forward for all she loves, for who she loves, for her little ones who adore her. I can relate to recovering from a past that may muddle up peoples judgment of you and I acknowledge that there is nothing for LBD to be ashamed of in her career and her life. The woman has done it all in wrestling and as a mother she is still standing tall and I know she is eyeballing my Womens Evolution Championship and I know she knows that I have no idea what i am going to do about it!

(Sara Marie sitting on a leather sofa in the DVF room clutching her title to her chest which is covering in halter top of her ring gear which also consists of hip hugging shorts and knee boots with kickpads. Her blonde hair feathered and freely hanging down her shoulders making her look like she is begging to keep her title, a sadness to her eyes, but a sparkle of hope for she is in the ring with a legend.)

SM
I don't know what i can do or what I will do in this prison yard match, but I can assure you, I promise LBD, that I will give my best to keep this title, to honor the prestige set in by her own legendary status that made womens wrestling what it is today. I will be the first to admit that I need more help that LBD, I am growing in this industry and I am the damn future, so I will take it however I can. All the respect in the world to you LBD, I bow to you as the legend you are, but I will not lay down for you. I have my resources and I will use them. Now where is Cliff?

(Sara sitting back still clutching her title and looking around for the leader of the DVF.)

CoC

(The door of the DVF's room swings open and in walks Cliff o Clink swaggering on over to drop his Impact X Title on the table and plops his ass down next to Sara on the sofa. His ring gear on and a leather jacket with the collar up. Cliff with an arm around Sara squeezing her shoulder to let her know she is safe, secure with him.)

CoC
This is a hell of a match you got yourself into with LBD, but you wouldn't be in there with a legend like her if you didn't belong. And don't worry, the DVF has your back, and I have your front baby.

(Cliff winking at Sara who grins a bit deviously. Her title between the two now and she holds it tight, but brings an arm to go inside Cliff's jacket holding his side to make sure he has her front.)

SM
You better. I have to keep this title for the DVF and you have to keep yours. We are the new dominant power couple of SEF and there is no one who can stop us!

CoC
You got it babe! Our titles will remain right here in our room to plan our total dominance over SEF. Phoenix, Simon Lee Nash, and Chris Orton are no match for the CoC in a ladder match. I have done all kinds of matches in SEF and ladders are one of the most fun, purest forms of violence we can inflict on one another and then use it to ascend to the title and pull the championship down to victory. You did it last week and now its my turn to have some fun.

SM
That prison yard with LBD doesn't sound as fun.

CoC
I have a plan for that Sara, you shouldn't even be defending your title again after retaining against three other woman last week. But that is fine, we will make sure you retain again and again and again and become the most dominant woman in SEF, more than LBD, bigger than anyone else. Our Deadly Viper Faction will make sure of that and one day, its the World Title, or the Universal. Hell, maybe it could be those the week after this?! You and I are going to dominate SEF side by side, this is our DVF, we are SEF, and there is no stopping the true power couple of SEF.

(Cliff smiles at that thought as Sara holds him close and her title too.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF