sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Who's handicap is it though? (SEF TV)

Started by Taylor Andrews, July 08, 2023, 12:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

(A six on two handicapped match pits Julie and Taylor Andrews collectively known to represent IXF these days against Jade West, The Wolf, Sierra and Cruella Perry, and Lexi and Savanna Walker. On paper the odds are stacked against the iconic women who throw the X around like they own it, but The Queen and the Universal Champion have defied odds their entire lives. Julie and Taylor Andrews are far from the noobs their six opponents are. Julie has nothing to sweat about and she may not even see any action since its Taylor Andrews that Jade and her buddies has to truly worry about. The Golden Gal made short work of three of them last week and this week its time to up the ante. Taylor is in a gym laying on a match doing some sort of crunches or stretches, really working her core out it seems and grinding hard for anyone who doesn't know what she is doing. The Universal Champion in black spandex pants and sneakers with black hoodie hiding her face as she works herself up to sit and hug her arms around her knees looking up with a blonde lock across her face.)

TNA
These girls can have their cookout we may join them later, but I have my routine planned for the day and I ain't leaving this room for a few hours. Julie, she is ready as ever, always will be because when you become a legend like she has, it means you are always ready. Me, I'm still too young and dumb to care which makes me more dangerous than anyone my opponents have ever dealt with. I am so far f'n over Jade and her cronies and their refusal to do anything consistent, to win anyone over. Go back to the Big Apple girls, SEF is too much for you, or stay around here and keep feeding me easy kills. I'll just keep hitting this mat and keep myself ready for a real challenge.

(And she falls back down into her workout.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF