sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Devils Playground Handicap Match.

Started by The Perry Family, July 08, 2023, 01:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

The Walker Sisters and the Devils Playground members are in the ring, the Wolf Looks around she looks uncomfortable to be in there with Jade, concerning their history, she then begin to talk.

The Wolf: All Right, Tonight, Bitches we are all going have a rare treat for u all tonight.

The Wolf: We Are Going Team Up against IXF, Taylor and Julie wow 2 on 6 

The Wolf: This is Going be Real Easy But Remember What Happened last Week.

The Wolf: But We Are Not Going to let One Loss Destroy us now Because there is a Strength in Numbers!

The Wolf: We Are Going to Out Number the Odds Try to Get Along And One no All of us Will Take Out And Pin.

Sierra Perry: Taylor and Julie Now This Feud Goes Back a Few Months we Tried to Call Out Julie but Her Dog on The leash Taylor.

Sierra Perry. Kept Coming Out Instead for some Reason we Ended up on the Losing End but Not This Time.

Cruella Perry. Yeah That Not Going to Happen This Time, You Know We Got More Surprises The Anyone Knows What To Do With!

Cruella Perry, Taylor and Julie You 2 Don't Know What your Getting Yourself in to Your Asses and Careers Are Going to be Ours.

Cruella Perry: I May have been Out of the Game for a few Years But i Have not Missed a Beat and we finally Going to Get What is Coming to you all ! Don't Screw With The Devils!

Savanna keeps Walking Around The Ring Not Sure What Wrong Her She Grabs the Microphone from Cruella and then Begin to Talk.

Savanna Walker: Hey Taylor and Julie how's it Going we Have not Been Formally Introduced 

Savanna Walker. iam Taylor Parker Savanna Has, Told Me Al Lot about You and Tina And How you Pinned my Friends Last Week.

Savanna Walker. Tonya Parker. But let Me Say This it Will Not Happen This Time.

Savanna Walker: Tonya Parker: Because this Time i Have Awaken and this is may be my first Rodeo Bitches This 

Savanna Walker: Tonya Parker: is not My First Fight my First Rumble, My Light is On and Fuckers is On All the Way And Mis Walker is Sleeping.

Savanna Walker. Tonya Parker. And While im Here Nothing Is Ever Going To Be The Same Again Because im Here to Stay!

Lexi Walker. Good Luck IXF This may be a Fun Fight but im Speechless Right Now so Good Luck your Going Need it.

she Wait for Reply

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF