sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Time to Grow my own Collection (SEF TV)

Started by Phoenix, July 08, 2023, 09:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

(Cliff o Clink defends the Impact X Championship in a ladder match against three men. Chris Orton wants to add to his collection of titles while Simon Lee remains mute as usual. The man known as Jake Voss or better known in this world as Phoenix and the Anarchy World Champion, he is watching from above. From his usual resting place in the rafters donning a trenchcoat with a ballbat in his right hand. A glimpse of the Anarchy World Title around his waist and the man called Jake just watches below at the peons falling in line to watch his show.)

Phoenix
"So Daddy Mack has a third run in him and yet I continue to watch and wait for it to happen. c'mon Mack, I may even win that Impact X Championship to bait you further. The group you made that now has a title named for it, a title you declared back in twenty oh six when you defaced the SEF World Championship. I'll be waiting for you Mack, but tonight I have to shift my focus and you can all try to pick that apart and say I am looking elsewhere and you'd be right. I am the Anarchy World Champion and so I am looking at all of you has potential challengers if you pin me tonight. I have a bigger target on my back than the one we fight for, but make no mistake, I see value in being Impact X Champion. I ran with that group, we created a brotherhood that stands today and the only reason I am not in the group now is because I don't need to be. We changed SEF to be what we sought out, to be a brotherhood, to say we are all SEF, to help each other help keep this business immortal. I can bring that title home, or maybe Cliff o Clink could do it and remember his roots. He would have to realize that the DVF is unnecessary. What it represents is necessary though, though we could do it as IXF, so I have a new challenger for you Cliff. Join IXF with me, bring Sara too, she could learn a lot and we could be the core that SEF has..."

(Phoenix drifts off into though turning back to look and look to the exit sign above a door.) 

Phoenix
"Impact X Facta and I could be that core. Why do we need Cliff? It would be more fun with the CoC in IXF. Well, I do need to focus on this Impact X Championship match, but I have an idea. SEF needs a fire and I wouldn't be who I am if I didn't explore every option. Perhaps it is time to reform the band, get it back together for the greater good."

(Phoenix walking off the rafters towards the exit door and drops the bat to pat his title. He stops and looks to the left, then walks on down to press a button calling the elevator. A few seconds pass and the doors open, so he steps in and turns to hit another button closing the doors. Several more seconds later and fade away to the elevator doors on the ground floor opening to find Phoenix in a black t-shirt with Phoenix in red and yellow letters like they are on fire. His ring pants and boots on with that Anarchy World Title shining bright around his waist and Phoenix heading down the hall until he comes to one marked IXF. Phoenix knocking on the door as he opens it up to step in and say.)

Phoenix
"What's up Taylor, Julie, anyone in here?"

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF