sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sara Marie, That Title Of Yours Will Be MINE!

Started by Liz, July 10, 2023, 05:06:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

(The view opens up to a view of a beach that is almost without people. There are a few families enjoying the surf and sand. The camera pans around to find a woman wearing a black bikini top and red string bikini bottoms on a big beach blanket with a cooler and beach bag next to the blanket. There are a few beach toys laying on the sand. The camera picks up on the sounds of kids laughing in the water and the woman raises up off the blanket and opens the cooler and grabs a beer from inside. She opens it and takes a drink then sits it in the sand next to her. This woman is Liz B. Decker, one of the three Legends of SEF 6 Star Champions. She smiles and as she speaks.)

Liz B. Decker:
Coming to the beach with the kids sure helps me get my mind right. Sara, you better be afraid of what's to come at you inside the Prison Yard. It's an environment where You gotta be on your own but I kinda figure that you are going to have help. If it wasn't for you and those loser bitches DVF, I'd be Impact X Champ and the Evolution Women's champ. At every turn, you guys have thwarted me. So, I am going to have my Legend brothers Orton and Mack, The Devil's Playground, Julie, Tina, and my main man and the love of my life A Native Americano aka Norm at ringside to even up the damn odds. Don't forget that I am a solider for SEF! This time around, I am walking away with that Evolution Women's Championship. You have no idea of the army that I am going to have at my back to get that title off the hook and away from a crook. The whole lot of you, DVF, are nothing but crooks. But that's not saying much since the guy you guys look to, Viper, is one of the biggest crooks in the whole world. Him and Donald Trump might as well be related!
(Liz takes a sip from her beer and yells for one of her kids not to go out so far. Liz clears her throat and continues.)

Liz B. Decker:
Sorry for not looking at you but I got to keep my eyes on my kids. Don't want them to drown like you will inside the yard when I bust you open so bad, you'll be bleeding so bad, one might think you're raggin' from both ends. And what the fuck are you talking about my indiscretions? I have done nothing wrong. Jenom was here all along using my name, likeness, and image for her own benefit. I'm trying to rectify a HUGE MISJUSTICE in the history of this company. You don't know what's it's like to have your legacy tarnished because Viper wanted me to be his and my kids to be his. You may say that you are future but you are wrong! I hand picked Tina to be the future of this company and honey, you just don't measure up to her or to me for damn sure. Blow smoke up my ass all you want but I know it's a tactic to get me feel sorry for you. HA! The ones I feel sorry for are my son, my daughter, and my husband for having to listen to you yaw on like that title means something to you. I'm gonna be taking it from you and then what are you are you two going to do when the Impact X title is Orton's and that Evolution is mine? There's nothing that you can do about it, sweetheart. Get ready! I'm taking that title from you and making that title more relevant than you stupid ass could ever do. Remember, I Am The Most Dominant Woman of the Ring........PERIOD!

(Out of the view comes a man in a pair of red swimming trunks with Bomb Pops on them walking to Liz. She turns to see who it is and smiles more. This man is none other than ANA aka Norm. Norm bends down and gives Liz a kiss. Then all of a sudden, he lifts her up and throws her over his shoulder and carries her out in the water where their kids are playing and swimming at and tosses Liz in the ocean. The kids starting laughing more and Liz soon surfaces. She soon wraps her arms around Norm's neck and kisses him more as the scene fades to black.)

Legends of SEF

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF